EA Forums - Banner

Doughnut streak

Shh, don't tell anyone! I got 4 today, which is the first time in weeks I've had more than 2 in a day, and I usually get either 1 or none.

Replies

• MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Glad you're both doing better than me. The most I've seen daily in the last month of visiting 100 neighbors is 2. :cry: Still better than the long streak of zero I had been on, though. That lasted so long I was about convinced they had turned them off completely. My personal daily best ever is 4.
  • AJtheboss1
    3864 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I got 4 donuts today as well! It was a very nice surprise considering I've been getting only one for a couple of days. I almost have enough to get Krustylu Studio. Only if they made a sale on that building! :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited August 2014
    Congrats to anyone that's lucky than me! :wink: :|
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2014
    On tonight's visiting round, I managed to score six doughnuts! This is my best streak ever! It makes me wonder if my game is broken, in a good way!

Blimey that is impressive! :thumbup: Most i have got is 4, 2 from one town which was nice
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I got 2 yesterday, but that's to make up for the 2 I lost moments before when tapping the game screen constantly to try and get it past the 'Can't connect to server' ended up with me accidentally speeding up a building.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    With around 50 friends I average 6-9 per week. 3 is my best daily haul.
    (i've been keeping track daily).
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Didn't want to start a new thread. Anyone received donuts from visiting neighbours while on the event?
  • shadcat4
    56 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Didn't want to start a new thread. Anyone received donuts from visiting neighbours while on the event?

Yep, I got two in my main town this morning (and zero in my alternate as usual :-/). It's a little tougher to get enough buildings to tap since you can't tap on houses during the event.
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Cheers.
  • LuvsDrama2
    89 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    So far I gotten today 4 doughnuts which to me is rare when I usually get 1 or 2 when visiting FT's ;)
  • bluhairmama
    12 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    On tonight's visiting round, I managed to score six doughnuts! This is my best streak ever! It makes me wonder if my game is broken, in a good way!

Congrats, neighbor! :D
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Yep, just got another during today's round!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!