EA Forums - Banner

Error with task "Send Homer to bulk up" (Spoiler also)

Yakcall wrote:
Spoiler - don't read if not this far into the game

So I'm upto the task where Homer and the Barbarian are swapping places, I can send the Barbarian to get a hair cut, but when I click on send Homer to bulk up, instead of giving me the task, it brings up my inventory to buy more buildings. So can't complete this task and go any further until this bug is fixed.

maybe you need a building you dont have?

Replies

• Yakcall
    24 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    larsyuipo wrote:
    Yakcall wrote:

So I'm upto the task where Homer and the Barbarian are swapping places, I can send the Barbarian to get a hair cut, but when I click on send Homer to bulk up, instead of giving me the task, it brings up my inventory to buy more buildings. So can't complete this task and go any further until this bug is fixed.

Can't be that as I have every building?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11587 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    you need Jake's Unisex Hair Palace
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Yakcall
    24 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    larsyuipo wrote:
    Yakcall wrote:

Thanks for this, it got me thinking, what it wanted was a Krusty burger that was in my inventory... The stupid thing about that is I have another two already in the game but no it wanted me to place my third one before it'll let me send him on the task... Oh well, fixed now.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • cschneid955
    1 posts
    edited September 2014

I'm having the same problem and can not purchase Krusty burger. How do I fix bug?

Nvm. Got it
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.