EA Forums - Banner

No room for Nerds!

Lvl up the castles to hold more

Replies

• GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited August 2014
    Get revenge on people that attacked you? You can assign more than one for a greater reward.
  • artdork09
    33 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Just keep tapping the swords in the upper right corner of the screen and eventually it will take you to a town that you could use your nerds to attack.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    ogre-nerds.gif
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    This update is really confusing! :O

LpNintendo : I've got no Gems (Potion Symbol currency) so I can't level up the castle...
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited August 2014
    artdork09 wrote:
    Just keep tapping the swords in the upper right corner of the screen and eventually it will take you to a town that you could use your nerds to attack.

Right, the icon in the upper right is your ticket to sending those nerds to their doom! Ooops, I mean putting those nerds to productive uses!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks! Also, is it best to give a lot to one neighbour or spread them out? :-)
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Yeah, what is the best strategy? More attacks or shorter attacks?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Yeah, what is the best strategy? More attacks or shorter attacks?

I'm trying to figure out the same thing! :O I think longer ones would be better in towns that aren't active (they won't disrupt the attack). :-)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2014
    Hey! I just updated and I've got 40 nerds (Max number) and it won't let me save any more but there are no buildings I can tap on! They've already all been tapped! So, I'm now wasting the nerds! :O Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks!

Cant you attack random people? as the game will take you to peoples towns that are available to be attacked
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Hey! I just updated and I've got 40 nerds (Max number) and it won't let me save any more but there are no buildings I can tap on! They've already all been tapped! So, I'm now wasting the nerds! :O Does anyone know what I can do? Thanks!

Cant you attack random people? as the game will take you to peoples towns that are available to be attacked

Most of te time it just takes me to towns that can't be attacked... :-\
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Blimey even on the random? wow! i just did the random thing on my free town and i only saw two towns that couldnt be attacked, think it just a case of keep going through the randoms till you find someone really, or wait till your friends have cleared/repaired their towns
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I have the same questions -and also is it better to attack random people or your friends?
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Attack me? I've hardly been attacked at all, I'll attack back? :)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Attack me? I've hardly been attacked at all, I'll attack back? :)

OK! :mrgreen:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Blimey even on the random? wow! i just did the random thing on my free town and i only saw two towns that couldnt be attacked, think it just a case of keep going through the randoms till you find someone really, or wait till your friends have cleared/repaired their towns

Yeah :-\
  • feelingblind
    16 posts
    edited August 2014
    Attack random towns! Click on the attack icon in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen.

I've a got whole bunch more information on my blog TSTO game, specifically the post about advanced battle strategies.
    Don't waste time with neighbors, you get better bonuses from random towns anyway.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!