EA Forums - Banner

Do you like the update?

Prev13
So far, I'm enjoying it.

It's something completely different and could honestly keep you busy for hours. Nice change of pace

Replies

• jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Still building the castle so not sure yet. Hope I can put this stuff in KL later though.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    Still building the castle so not sure yet.

Same
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    This place is funny as all heck sometimes.

The update is not even 12 hours old and we have a poll asking how we like it (admittedly, the OP recognizes this, but still...), others who are well into it and asking others for help/tips, and some who are already looking for what is coming next.

What are the rest of us poor souls who are still waiting for the first castle to do (or better yet, the rest of us who are stuck at work and have yet to even log in!!).

Sorry, had to get that off of my chest, and I did not want to start a whole thread for such a comment...

• OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    This place is funny as all heck sometimes.

The update is not even 12 hours old and we have a poll asking how we like it (admittedly, the OP recognizes this, but still...), others who are well into it and asking others for help/tips, and some who are already looking for what is coming next.

What are the rest of us poor souls who are still waiting for the first castle to do (or better yet, the rest of us who are stuck at work and have yet to even log in!!).

Sorry, had to get that off of my chest, and I did not want to start a whole thread for such a comment...

Haha not a problem at all, I'm simply intrigued as to what percentage currently is enjoying the update. To be honest I've seen a fair few say they believe this update is '****' (not sure will I will/have been censored) even though, as you said, many haven't even began.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I like the new event. It's something different. But it makes a lot of fun. :D
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm happy just to have an event and something to do in the game.
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited August 2014
    I welcome something different to do.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Too early to tell, all I've got so far is a barbarian and a 1/4 built castle!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • ruari64
    14 posts
    edited August 2014
    I can't get the update to download. I've logged out and logged in multiple times. I've also closed the application and re-launched it as well as shut down and boot up my phone. All my characters except Marge and Lisa are Waiting for something to do and I had them available for a couple of hours before I decided that perhaps I had to complete the Princess Penelope storyline before the update will download.
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    You have to go into the app store to download this update...
  • SnarkTheCat
    138 posts
    edited August 2014
    Too early to tell.

I just got the update. I should be able to start my castle in a bit. I have to work at Dark Thirty tomorrow, so when I get home I can start playing!

I am looking forward to seeing what happens! Former **** player and enthusiast.
  • ZennGlenn
    1789 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Ditto on actually too early to really tell, but voted yes b/c I'm solidly already in the pov w/just thrilled to have exciting new content that is already clearly creative, fun, full of lengthy substance w/interesting crossover combination as well 8)
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    So far I like it, have a feeling I'm going to wake up to a destroyed springfield to retap :)
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    So far, I like it a lot. Seems to have multiple aspects all going on at the same time. Reminiscent of Stonecutter event in that regard. Like that the number of nerds generated is a predictable constant. (Not random like gremlins, gift boxes, or The Easter Baskets From H E L L.)

Jury is still out on how to provide enough homes for friends to tap, especially since random strangers can apparently raid my town and use up my houses before friends get there.

So far, I am really liking this!

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Even though it really doesn't have much to do with the series, I am enjoying it. Kinda surprised we got this though. I wonder what this means for Monorail?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    lots of fun!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    The barbarian chasing Homer with an axe may be my favourite outdoor task to date!
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    From what I'm seeing so far I'm optimistic. Seems stupid to require a 16h up front build, but meh. I'm not going to spend donuts just to get started early. Still, I like what I'm seeing as far as prizes and mechanics go. Nothing too random or annoying.

Plus, I have my barbarian walking around playing with a tablet. :p
  • GinaandBarry
    143 posts
    edited August 2014
    So far, it's awesome! Can't wait to see more of my friends playing ;)
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Since I missed majority of stonecutters, I'm excited to have a new event. Looks like it will be fun :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.