EA Forums - Banner

How many nerds should we be sending to each building?

The more you send, the faster they reap the rewards for you. I'm not sure if sending more will have any impact on how much elixir/gold you receive. Too early to tell. Needs to be tested more
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• Surfcitygal
    1233 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I had 20 nerds sent to a random Springfield, tapped the icon to attack the castle, and was only allowed to attack with 8. Next town and castle, same story. So either the number is maxed at 8, or there's a glitch.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I could have sworn i just attacked one of my neighbors with 9 nerds but its quite possible i misread it and only attacked with 8 instead.

I was watching the impact on nerds per attack and while you can get the attack down to 1 hour with max nerds, it doesnt impact the reward. What determines the success or failure of the attack?

I would assume if you attack with 1, it takes 24 hours to finish vs 1 hour with max nerds and they have that much time to respond and use the shield icon to repel the attack. If they dont repel it, then you get more loot.

• blackgryphon9999
    659 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'e also been able to attack with 9 nerds... I'm going to slow them down overnight when the victims are likely to be asleep, but use 9 during the day.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'e also been able to attack with 9 nerds... I'm going to slow them down overnight when the victims are likely to be asleep, but use 9 during the day.

What if the victims are in the united kingdom or other parts of the world? :D
    They would be awake during the day and asleep when we are awake!
  • SnarkTheCat
    138 posts
    edited August 2014

They are only 4 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time.

Japan is 12 or 13 hours depending on daylight savings time
  • SnarkTheCat
    138 posts
    edited August 2014
    Stupid double posts...

Fetching the Comfy Chair...
  • jaspiring385
    132 posts
    edited August 2014

No, it's five hours, because we're on daylight savings too (British Summer Time).
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm in the UK, it's almost 1am here and I've just upgraded my castle to level 2 and sent all nerds out. Going to sleep. Will have fresh nerds in the morning to revenge with :twisted:
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • SnarkTheCat
    138 posts
    edited August 2014

No, it's five hours, because we're on daylight savings too (British Summer Time).

My bad :-) I keep thinking UK is on GMT... Too much BBC radio...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!