EA Forums - Banner

Help with the dice

using the dice to defend just clears everything that needs done in your town. so you dont have to click every shield to make them be built again

Replies

• bbjgrimes
    12 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank you for your help. But I have a task telling me to use the dice to defend my town an I'm confused on what I need to do
  • abc1177947165
    601 posts
    edited August 2014
    thats all you have to do, click on the dice then it says tap anywhere to ... i cant remember sorry.

but after that it clears all the shield therefor defends for you.

I only used it the once for that task and then used the rest on attacking
  • bbjgrimes
    12 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank you.... I have done this several times an yet it is still showing in my task bar. I will try again
  • abc1177947165
    601 posts
    edited August 2014
    because there is 2 parts to the task

1 is defend
    1 is attack

you have to use it both ways for the task to clear
  • bbjgrimes
    12 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    We'll I have just wasted donuts buying this dice an it didn't work either I still have the task. I have done the attack part of the task an it shows done but the defend is still showing not complete. So annoying..... But thanks again for the help
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Maybe you are using the dice when there is nothing to defend and have to wait till someone attacks you?

No idea, just a guess
  • bbjgrimes
    12 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    When I try to use the dice an there have been no attacks A message will appear says there's no attacks an I can't use the dice. But I appericate the help thank you
  • jrhawkins959
    10 posts
    edited August 2014
    I am having the same problem.
  • penalak
    130 posts
    edited August 2014
    if you want to know what to do with nerds & cheat gems, etc. (the dice) then visit tstoaddicts.com

PS: Lets all thank spanser for giving us all the information. He is the only great information provider on this forum!
  • weagle1294705
    291 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Having the same problem.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.