EA Forums - Banner

Homer bulk up task...

I think that task needs your original krustyburger. If it's in your inventory, that's where you'll be directed.

Replies

• Wait4lt
    196 posts
    edited August 2014
    Omg...no wonder! Thanks neuroheart!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Sure thing! :thumbup:
  • Camismaster
    33 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I sold my original KB cause I had others and didn't think it would matter so it has me building a new one first despite having others.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    The original krustyburger and Kwik-e-mart are both important surprisingly often. They should never be sold. (In fact, I think they should have disabled selling on the originals. They can distinguish them in inventory, so there must be a way to distinguish them as being unsellable.)
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Good call neuroheart!
  • da_caveman
    169 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    And one other thing to separate the original KB and KM, the original pay out [email protected] or 2$ less then the versions you buy later in the game.

I sold the old versions earlier this year since it payed out less and I had no use for them ;)
    I repay the error now :D
  • jankrohn
    197 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Just a random idea, maybe it works: Sell all your Krusty burgers, maybe you can purchase the original one back.
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    The original krustyburger and Kwik-e-mart are both important surprisingly often. They should never be sold. (In fact, I think they should have disabled selling on the originals. They can distinguish them in inventory, so there must be a way to distinguish them as being unsellable.)

:shock: Thanks for the heads up on this. I had no idea they were so important. I haven't bought duplicates of either at this point, but if I do this is certainly something I will keep in mind.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    suetopia wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

:shock: Thanks for the heads up on this. I had no idea they were so important. I haven't bought duplicates of either at this point, but if I do this is certainly something I will keep in mind.
    Sure! I don't recommend duplicates of krustyburger in any case; there are much easier ways to boost your gluttony rating.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Sure! I don't recommend duplicates of krustyburger in any case; there are much easier ways to boost your gluttony rating.

Now there are, since we have the Klav Klav Carts, and other things, but when I first started, and was trying to level up, Krustyburgers and Gulp N Blows duplicates were necessary. I still have 3 of those, along with 3 Kwik e Marts.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Another thread about this issue just got bumped, so I'm bumping this for informative purposes.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.