EA Forums - Banner

Is it better to revenge or attack?

There seems to be no difference between the two in terms of rewards. So basically, if you can attack, go ahead and get the chain started - then your friend can get revenge on you, and you on them, and so on, and so on...
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    No you still get the same amount of gold and elixir, the only thing that's different is you get more for attacking a random town than friend
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    No you still get the same amount of gold and elixir, the only thing that's different is you get more for attacking a random town than friend

Really? I was avoiding randoms. Wont be anymore.
  • cripplers2
    95 posts
    edited August 2014
    I think you get the same if you lose for randoms or friends, but much more if you win for randoms.
    I'm sending one nerd to attack friends so they can do the same for me. I will save my dice for random castles since it seems to pay out a lot for instant wins.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    cripplers2 wrote:
    I think you get the same if you lose for randoms or friends, but much more if you win for randoms.
    I'm sending one nerd to attack friends so they can do the same for me. I will save my dice for random castles since it seems to pay out a lot for instant wins.

Nice strategy.
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    cripplers2 wrote:

Same here :thumbup:
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Sometimes I get attacked and I can't take revenge because I'm out of nerds. I try to remember them when I earn more nerds. But the dice should definitely be reserved for your random act of violence!
  • Snakeyees
    2323 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    if you revenge a randoms castle you get like a hundred more elixir if you revenge a friend you get 25 exiler. I save the cheaters dice for when I revenge a randoms town if the castle isn't under attack I instantly blow it up for full reward.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the tip. I don't gave the dice yet but I'll keep that in mind :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!