EA Forums - Banner

Cheaters and how/when to use them

For attacking, just go into a town, tap the building you want to use and under the nerds, it should give you the option to destroy with a cheater. I'd save it for random castles to max your rewards.

Replies

• Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    You're not far enough along to use them yet. I'm not either but I've collected a couple already.

Once you reach the point where you can start using them, visit random towns and only attack castles when using them. That's the best way to get max elixir/gold from them.
  • GinaandBarry
    143 posts
    edited August 2014
    The cheater dice is locked in your inventory, but soon you'll be asked to use it on a task. When fully unlocked after the task, you can use one to instantly destroy a neighbor's castle or house (this does not hurt them).
    Or, you can use it on your own town.
    It's sort of "half unlocked" right now. Just give it a little time, and you'll be able to use it. I've found several after defending some of my attacked houses.
  • Kig72
    41 posts
    edited August 2014
    Ah...that 'splains it. It's there, but unusable right now. I just started on this today so that's what I was thinking...that I might not be far enough along yet.

Would have been nice of some instructions to let us know that! I mean...I see a shiny red object...I wanna use it!! :)

Thanks!
  • heatherbea444
    232 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I can now attack with them, but part of the quest is to defend your town with them, how do you do that? I tried clicking on the shield at the top right and it says no one is attacking your town right now or something.
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I can now attack with them, but part of the quest is to defend your town with them, how do you do that? I tried clicking on the shield at the top right and it says no one is attacking your town right now or something.

Well you can't defend if there is nothing to defend.

Wait until someone is attacking you (a shield is showing somewhere), then hit the cheaters icon to defend.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    For swift revenge, of course. :twisted:
  • heatherbea444
    232 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Well you can't defend if there is nothing to defend.

Wait until someone is attacking you (a shield is showing somewhere), then hit the cheaters icon to defend.

Okay, that makes a lot of sense, thanks!!! :)
  • philX3X
    102 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    This event is far too confusing, and to be honest, I don't care about roleplaying and the rewards aren't worth anything to me, I don't care about those skins and there aren't any useful buildings for my springfield.

But I'll play along anyway... So, I'm trying to figure out how to maximize the event, and I'm not quite sure if there are any rules to follow among neighborinos.

Is it best to allow the buildings to be destroyed, does that increase/decrease the bonus for me or my friend?
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    For swift revenge, of course. :twisted:
    Haha that's what I'm going to save my cheaters for! :twisted:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    philX3X wrote:
    This event is far too confusing, and to be honest, I don't care about roleplaying and the rewards aren't worth anything to me, I don't care about those skins and there aren't any useful buildings for my springfield.

But I'll play along anyway... So, I'm trying to figure out how to maximize the event, and I'm not quite sure if there are any rules to follow among neighborinos.

Is it best to allow the buildings to be destroyed, does that increase/decrease the bonus for me or my friend?

That increases the reward for your friend and decreases the reward for you if you let the building be destroyed
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!