EA Forums - Banner

Homer's elixir Bender

Here's hoping :thumbup:

Replies

• skeletonlord633
    23 posts
    edited August 2014
    So I just sent Homer on the 24hr elixir bender task and..... well, got WAY more excited by a dialogue box than anyone ever should.

I guess that ends the debate as to whether those characters can appear in this game. Fingers crossed this means they'll be available to buy come November.

Yeah. I just got up to this task on my game. I'm hoping they come to the game soon. Futurama is my second favourite tv show (number one being The Simpsons of course).
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    So I just sent Homer on the 24hr elixir bender task and..... well, got WAY more excited by a dialogue box than anyone ever should.

I guess that ends the debate as to whether those characters can appear in this game. Fingers crossed this means they'll be available to buy come November.

Yeah. I just got up to this task on my game. I'm hoping they come to the game soon. Futurama is my second favourite tv show (number one being The Simpsons of course).

Yes! I was so impressed I took screen shots, however I didn't think I should post them. No spoilers!
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'd love if they made a Futurama update an entire event. I mean this event proved that the game doesn't just need to use things from the show which is amazing! And Futarama is made by the same people so it wouldn't even be that big of a deal to add it! :mrgreen:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited August 2014
    I bet we will get a futureama tie in. We can get Bender for free and the rest of the gang for doughnuts. I will definitively pay for some futureama stuff in my town :)
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014
    Im wondering if we'll get a futurama event instead of halloween, or maybe a time travel themed halloween.

Whatever, I'm just really hoping we get the Futurama cast. Ive got 300 donuts ready and waiting
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I am hoping for a Futurama Simpson treehouse episode to go with a futurama holloween tie in!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.