EA Forums - Banner

Wow... so many people havent even updated.

Replies

• chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    to be fair, this was a big update

a lot of phones might not be able to handle such a big game
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Doesn't require neighbours so why the big fuss? Don't you earn more from random attacks?
  • adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    There is 20 out of 60 friends not updated of my neighbours. Some of them have just started to build the first castle, however 6 of them have visited their Springfield daily since the update but not started the clash of clones yet.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • bgfujino
    499 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I had a full list of neighbors but have just started clearing out those that haven't been playing in over two weeks. I have 34 who haven't started this event yet. I have the exact same number who haven't started in my feeder town - above4beyond. I will be clearing more out soon. I have played every day for over two years.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    MISTER ZOMBIE, I sent you a request under both my and Barry's (barryriddl474) account. I only have one slot open and he has very few. But, decent towns and daily players :)

Your user name is misterzombee (all one word)?

No that one is not me. I actually think it may be me from a Battlefield 3 account. But I have no idea what email I used for it. So it's lost... :roll:

I'm MISTER_Z0MBEE

The O is a zero.
  • SnarkTheCat
    138 posts
    edited August 2014
    I am waiting until Monday to purge my neighbors since some folks are weekend warriors (and work gets in the way, been there and done that).

I will also be looking for some forum neighbors. I am lucky enough to have one but we were neighbors before (s)he joined the forum.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Doesn't require neighbours so why the big fuss? Don't you earn more from random attacks?

yup exactly
  • GinaandBarry
    143 posts
    edited August 2014
    MISTER ZOMBIE, I sent you a request under both my and Barry's (barryriddl474) account. I only have one slot open and he has very few. But, decent towns and daily players :)

Your user name is misterzombee (all one word)?

No that one is not me. I actually think it may be me from a Battlefield 3 account. But I have no idea what email I used for it. So it's lost... :roll:

I'm MISTER_Z0MBEE

The O is a zero.

Thank you!
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    39 inactive neighbors. Yikes!

And to those who question why to delete due to the event not needing a full list:

I dont really like inactivity unless I know why. I'd rather fill the void with you good people! :D
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I've also noticed many of my neighbors haven't updated. If they haven't played for awhile or never visit, I'll delete. I get that you don't need neighbors for this event, but I'd rather help out neighbors (who help me) than random towns. I have a bunch of spots open. :)
  • JohnnyLowe13
    9 posts
    edited August 2014
    Agreed! Over half my neighbors have yet to even DL the update. Have spots now, and am going to have a lot more in a bit. Add me if you have needs.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2014

And to those who question why to delete due to the event not needing a full list:

I dont really like inactivity unless I know why. I'd rather fill the void with you good people! :D

Wow! Thats a lot of inactive neighbours :shock:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I would prefer my neighbors to attack me. I have no idea how the random invaders decides who visits me, so it's possible no one ever would, if everyone only did random.
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I never noticed but yeah. Several of my neighbours have no coins. Add me if you like. I'm trying to figure out this event.

Invite sent!
    Requested some new neighbors yesterday and today and all have accepted so far.

Indeed, thanks for the request and the nerdattack.
    I actually think it may be me from a Battlefield 3 account. But I have no idea what email I used for it. So it's lost... :roll:

I'm on my 3rd Origin acount for this game lol. Damn Battlefield

On topic: The bulk of my neighbours that have 0 coins, have all played within the last 24 hours. I'm giving those a week.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Wow! Thats a lot of inactive neighbours :shock:

I was pretty shocked. Had no idea I'd have that many. Picked up a lot of those neighbors from gamefaqs. There's a lot of casual Tapped Out players there. :x
  • LuvsDrama2
    89 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Some of my neighbors were absent for more than 3 weeks way before this event... So they got replaced. Sorry neighbors. :) :shock:
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    LuvsDrama2 wrote:
    Some of my neighbors were absent for more than 3 weeks way before this event... So they got replaced. Sorry neighbors. :) :shock:

If I have nothing to tap I always check the neighbors usage. A week off and you get removed. Again, unless you are a forum reg.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I have a neighbor who is a high level player, but not a forum regular. He went AWOL for six weeks! We had been neighbors for quite a while, so I decided to wait until Mon. Lo an behold! This neighbor is catching up. I'm glad I waited because this neighbor is a highly reciprocal player. I can expect a lot of revenge action from this one!

Having said that, I'm usually pretty ruthless in culling my neighbors.
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm going to give my neighbors a few more days. I only got up and running with my revenge and attacking yesterday, and I started everything soon. It does take 16 hours to build the castle...

But I will cut people, I'm sure. I always do.
  • 4junk3000
    5644 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I am currently going through my neighbors and have discovered that nearly a third of my neighbors havent even updated to this event.

So lots of them are getting dumped. I'm also dumping neighbors who are putting no effort into their town. Just houses and buildings all over. No roads or anything. I hate that. :x

Are you all seeing a lot of inactivity with your neighbors? I wonder if the long time between updates caused that.

I HAVE noticed this.

But I'm keeping them for now. If they update later, they will be weaker castles to attack quicker. I'm seeing how the fortified castles are increasing time needed to destroy them. At least it's easy to see them as their gold counter is at zero on the friend list
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.