EA Forums - Banner

Wow... so many people havent even updated.

124Next

Replies

• HappyGamer73
    2403 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I get the ones who just haven't been checking in for whatever reason. What I don't really get is the neighbours who are playing daily but haven't updated yet. Wouldn't you notice the castles and stuff?
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I get the ones who just haven't been checking in for whatever reason. What I don't really get is the neighbours who are playing daily but haven't updated yet. Wouldn't you notice the castles and stuff?

Those of my neighbors who hadnt updated yet also hadnt played in a week or so.

At this point is the update not forced?
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited August 2014
    I noticed this too, some neighbors have 0 coins but they have played till one hour ago. The only explaination is that they didn't notice an appstore update was available (and it's not forced yet) and they don't visit their neighbors,else they would get the message "x has more updated content!".
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    I noticed this too, some neighbors have 0 coins but they have played till one hour ago. The only explaination is that they didn't notice an appstore update was available (and it's not forced yet) and they don't visit their neighbors,else they would get the message "x has more updated content!".

And if they're that disconnected from their neighbors, they deserve to get cut. :lol:
  • SlitherWhisp
    174 posts
    edited August 2014

Maybe they've heard about what this update is and are not interested.

I wish I had not started it, myself. And I am about to store the castle and discontinue following it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.