EA Forums - Banner

Help! Castle and others stuck in inventory!

Play further through the quest line.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    r6czBWx.png?1
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    There are allot of things in this update that you win before they are ready and that is causing major confusion all over the place!!

• Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I received Castle Recycle, Homer Barbarian and Barbarian Homer today, but they are in my inventory and locked. How do I get access to them? Please tell me I'm not the only person with this problem.

After you finish the part of the questline where Homer and the Barbarian switch places* the costumes become available. Castle Recycle becomes available when you start part 9 of the questline.

*this part of the questline requires, Homer to bulk up, Barbarian to get a haircut, 200 Gold, and for Homer and Barbarian to switch places.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    There are allot of things in this update that you win before they are ready and that is causing major confusion all over the place!!

It certainly is. I don't have a clue why they designed it as such.

And it's not just the inventory stuff. Other massively confusing aspects include receiving cheater20's (red dice) before you unlock the capability to use them, and also keeping some of the event decorations locked in the build menu until you have the necessary elixir to purchase them. I don't understand why they did it that way, it just makes no sense at all. Show the price so we know how much we need to save up. If we don't have enough elixir, we can't buy them anyways.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited August 2014
    Weird way for EA to do things, but at least nothing is broken on my game. Thanks for all the help!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.