EA Forums - Banner

How Do I Use The Cheaters 20 To Defend?

2Next

Replies

• tkprae
    248 posts
    edited August 2014
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10150310.page

Also, I have already contacted support, after confirming that it is a known bug, this is what they told me:
    Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts and your understanding.

Please wait for 72 hours for now until our engineer role our a patch in the game.

Please stay tuned and enjoy the game. Thank you again for playing our games and for your ongoing support.

I appreciate your understanding and co-operation in this matter.

"Role our a patch"?

I'm guessing "roll out a patch"? Even that reads weird. "Roll out a patch in the game."
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I have the exact same problem because it will not let me finish the quests without using the cheaters 20 to defend when it wont work. I earned the second personal prizes which was the Archer Lisa skin that came with a Recycled Tower. I have earned the third personal prize which is one of the cheaters pack 20. I hope they can fix the situation so I can finish the quest and get my reward.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited August 2014
    tkprae wrote:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10150310.page

Also, I have already contacted support, after confirming that it is a known bug, this is what they told me:
    Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts and your understanding.

Please wait for 72 hours for now until our engineer role our a patch in the game.

Please stay tuned and enjoy the game. Thank you again for playing our games and for your ongoing support.

I appreciate your understanding and co-operation in this matter.

"Role our a patch"?

I'm guessing "roll out a patch"? Even that reads weird. "Roll out a patch in the game."

Yeah, I realize, but I seriously just copied and pasted. I have the complete email chain if really needed. The broken English actually made me feel a bit better because it felt like actual contact with a real customer support rep. Also during my contact they refunded me some donuts wasted on a last-ditch-effort to complete the defend your Springfield quest. I've had nothing but extremely positive results when dealing with support so far, so I am confident they will live up to the 72 hour window offered, most likely sooner.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.