EA Forums - Banner

New update has given me and idea for new feature....

Easy solution. Simply don't do any of the quests. Keep playing the game as is and collect from buildings as opposed to houses.

Replies

• Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    You don't have to do any of the stuff associated with the event, and you can still go visit all of your regular friends and do the 3 daily actions in their towns. Put your castle in inventory and just play however you normally do.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Since I cannot opt out, does anyone know how long this is going to last? I just might have to forego playing until it is over.

The game tells you on the info window.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    You got a long time to wait for this to be over
    Oct 7
    Maybe we'll get a level update in a few weeks
    You don't have to grind just leave your castle there so your friends can raid your town and collect that way
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Easy solution. Simply don't do any of the quests. Keep playing the game as is and collect from buildings as opposed to houses.

Exactly!
  • SlitherWhisp
    174 posts
    edited August 2014
    October 7th? UGH.

Ok, thanks for the advice guys 'n' gals. Time to mothball my castle.

Shame of it is, it's harder to collect money and XP from friends since their houses show that I can attack them instead of just collecting what I really want. :(
  • vic147
    622 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    EA will release a new level during this event, it's too long to not release new content.
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited August 2014
    You can't store the castle, at least I couldn't. I got a "sorry hoarder" message and wouldn't let me.

If you don't want to do an event then don't. This one and the others before that I played you have to proceed to a certain point before you can start collecting event currency from your neighbors so just don't play and you won't have to worry about it.

You just have to worry about your neighbors dropping you because you aren't an asset to them. :(

Though If a neighbor of mind didn't want to do an event and I knew, and they played regularly I wouldn't drop them. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.