EA Forums - Banner

How do you know if your houses are available for attack?

It looks like the attack sign and the dollars signs on houses are independent of each other, so clear them, clear them all.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    You can collect from your houses without worry. I recommend leaving businesses untapped, so that regular friend actions can also happen.
  • mikepellerin60
    489 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    You can collect from your houses without worry. I recommend leaving businesses untapped, so that regular friend actions can also happen.

Nice! It'll be awesome to be able to collect from my houses. Thanks for the heads up neuroheart! :D
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Nice! It'll be awesome to be able to collect from my houses. Thanks for the heads up neuroheart! :D

Oh! So if you collect from your businesses then your friends can't? I thought they were independent of each other.
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited August 2014
    Lottie089 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Oh! So if you collect from your businesses then your friends can't? I thought they were independent of each other.

Invaders can only attack houses and the money will not be available from these houses for them to collect. They can still do the 3/3 daily actions though, so you should leave businesses open for them to collect for anyone that wants too.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Lottie089 wrote:
    Well, they aren't. Building has to be ready to tap for friend actions to happen.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!