EA Forums - Banner

Castle hiding

I've seen a couple of examples of this already (corners stuck out form behind other buildings), but I don't see the advantage. You want people to attack, don't you? Lots of people will skip your Springfield if there isn't an available castle to attack.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I think the game will also automatically scroll to the kids' castles if the main one is unavailable.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I think the game will also automatically scroll to the kids' castles if the main one is unavailable.
    Yep.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Even if all three castles are attacked, some people are basing their attack strategy on looking for the castles and clicking them to see how much time is left. They then use this information in some way to decide whether to attack houses. So maybe "hiding" them would help against that. But it seems like a lot of work.

By the way, as anyone thought that you might look at what the people in the town are doing to get a reading on when the owner is coming back. :D Maybe that leads to people assigning indoor tasks. :)

All seems too much to me. My current strategy is Defense! Attack with single nerds. I have so many nerds being produced now that I have to attack random towns just to keep up with nerd production. I'll attack friends too, but sometimes the 24 hour time is not over yet!

My ratio of Gold per Nerd is currently 34.

[Edit: Typo]
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!