EA Forums - Banner

What happened to the prize list?

Tap on the event icon to the immediate left of the one you tap to visit your neighbors. That will give you the stats for each of your castles. Once on that screen, you'll have three icons at the bottom right of your screen. Tap the middle icon, and you'll be able to see the prize list.

Replies

• SUM1HATED
    242 posts
    edited August 2014
    mattderes wrote:
    When I started the storyline, I could see a mostly greyed-out list of prizes awarded for collecting gold coins. I can't seem to access that any more; I have no idea how close I am to the next prize, nor what it could be. The change seemed to come when I passed one of the requirements for the other castles; what used to show me the prize list now just takes me to the different castles.

Or have I just gotten stupider?

I bet you've been tapping the castles to see the prizes, and now you own all 3 castles it's not working now, now you have to press the buttons bottom right, the medieval cup thing forgot what they call them, chalice maybe ?
  • mattderes
    133 posts
    edited August 2014
    Thanks guys! They could have made that a little more straightforward...
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Tap on the event icon to the immediate left of the one you tap to visit your neighbors. That will give you the stats for each of your castles. Once on that screen, you'll have three icons at the bottom right of your screen. Tap the middle icon, and you'll be able to see the prize list.

Cheers, I couldn't find it either. :D
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited August 2014

Cheers, I couldn't find it either. :D
    :thumbup:
  • jderr128
    43 posts
    edited August 2014
    This took me forever to figure out too! I was just about to ask this question last night when I gave it one last shot to try to find out how to see the. And I figured it out. I was doing the same thing in the beginning tapping on the castle to. Ring up the prize lists....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.