EA Forums - Banner

Neighbors' Gold: Most? Least?

I didn't really take notice of exact amounts. I did notice though that a lot of my neighbors have zero...I think I have quite a few who just aren't participating in this event.

Replies

• Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    High - 41,822
    Low - 272

ETA - low not counting those with 0, of which there are a fair amount.
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited August 2014
    High - 39,370

Low - 138 .......my template town :)

I let everyone destroy my template town then I reset it. Just an easy way for people to earn coins and elixir. :thumbup:
  • 1nbxfan
    183 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    One of my neighbors already had 67,000+ on the first day. Assume his game is hacked as there just is no way unless you are so wealthy you can afford to waste money on virtual donuts and spend them doing stupid stuff.
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    One of my neighbours has 571,995. Yes you read that correctly, over half million coins
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    1nbxfan wrote:
    One of my neighbors already had 67,000+ on the first day. Assume his game is hacked as there just is no way unless you are so wealthy you can afford to waste money on virtual donuts and spend them doing stupid stuff.

Wasting money on donuts to that extent is a great way to not be rich for long, so I hope for their sake that they're a hacker. Though, I'm sure EA disagrees, and rightfully so.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    My neighbours all seem like genuine players.
    Most: 10,899
    Least: 340

• patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    High 15,026
    Low 505
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited August 2014
    Visit friends and perform the usual three 'actions'. That way they know for sure you've been there. Then use one nerd per building attack up to five. Again they see your name as attacker. Accept that your attack will be thwarted but they earn gold out of five buildings. If they are good neighbours they should reciprocate. You repel their attack and get more gold. Simples.
    The problem is a lot of neighbours are not attacking their neighbours because they feel the attack will not succeed. The bad news is that as each player increases their defences all attacks are likely to fail.
    Unless players get with the programme we're going to struggle with gold supplies.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Visit friends and perform the usual three 'actions'. That way they know for sure you've been there. Then use one nerd per building attack up to five. Again they see your name as attacker. Accept that your attack will be thwarted but they earn gold out of five buildings. If they are good neighbours they should reciprocate. You repel their attack and get more gold. Simples.
    The problem is a lot of neighbours are not attacking their neighbours because they feel the attack will not succeed. The bad news is that as each player increases their defences all attacks are likely to fail.
    Unless players get with the programme we're going to struggle with gold supplies.

:thumbup:

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    ms_358 wrote:
    One of my neighbours has 571,995. Yes you read that correctly, over half million coins

Wow :!: And I thought my neighbor with 100,000 gold was up there.
    My ex-neighbor that is. A low level player who also owned all the land.
    They clearly do not need my help. :)
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    High: 11,800 (approx) followed by 9700.
    Not sure of the lowest.
    I have 10,200 so far.
  • MrClutch-1111
    346 posts
    edited August 2014
    High: 44,387
    Low: 541
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.