EA Forums - Banner

who are these low levels?

The great thing about random attacks is exactly how random they are. If you come up against a level 43 town played every hour you won't get as much as playing against a n00b on level 8 with just enough houses to hit who only plays once a day. Just like taking candy (or elixer) from a baby. Sorry Maggie - not you of course.

Replies

• roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I agree... but sometimes it's the level 43s who barely play - they figure they've got everything and just don't care.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    CBonez89 wrote:
    all my friends are level 43.

when invading.. I see lots of towns that are level 15 o lower, only have 6 buildings, and 1 castle. they seem like abandoned towns so I put 1 nerd on all 5 buildings.... am I doing it wrong?

I wake up usually to about 3000 elixir and 1000-1500 gold every morning.

I don't think the low level towns are abandoned necessarily, as they've played recently enough to build the castle after the most recent update. They're probably just new players. What I have been looking for is towns with many or all characters on 24 hr tasks since that might indicate a less frequent player.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • jimmyw31
    212 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I've got to wonder if some of the towns you're seeing, and I have seen similar as well, are feeder towns that higher level players have built. I saw one the other day that was built to the exact point of the end of the tutorial at the start of the game plus the bare bones of the update. I suspect it was either a feeder or maybe just a newbie.
  • toddestan
    179 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I saw a level 16 the other day that had the Mapple Store as well as bits and pieces from the events between. There are some people that must play very sporadically.
  • BuckDastard
    31 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I think some might be annonymous towns, I have the castle in my offline town and all of it's homes are destroyed every day and it can attack random strangers.
  • joniferous
    509 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    CBonez89 wrote:
    all my friends are level 43.

when invading.. I see lots of towns that are level 15 o lower, only have 6 buildings, and 1 castle. they seem like abandoned towns so I put 1 nerd on all 5 buildings.... am I doing it wrong?

I don't think the low level towns are abandoned necessarily, as they've played recently enough to build the castle after the most recent update. They're probably just new players. What I have been looking for is towns with many or all characters on 24 hr tasks since that might indicate a less frequent player.

When you visit a town the characters are put on random (mostly) outdoor tasks so that would indicate naff-all.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3084 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I have to say though, I have seen some high-level towns that seem abandoned. Lots of destroyed and smoking buildings. I tend to put 5 nerds in those SFs!
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    These could the tiny towns created by EA for us, who knows? :mrgreen:
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • toddestan
    179 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    joniferous wrote:
    When you visit a town the characters are put on random (mostly) outdoor tasks so that would indicate naff-all.

I've been looking at Cletus' Farm if I run across it. I figure if tomacco is growing means they'll probably be back soon. :)
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    CBonez89 wrote:
    Strangely, I think most of us did... Here's what I get every morning too.

imagejpg1-12.jpg
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited August 2014
    Well I was new to the game right before the event started. About 2/3s of the way to lvl 16. So we do exist. :)

Sad I missed out on the stone cutter event, sounded awesome.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!