No, and I'm so jelly

I could really go for turning this on right now

You have fun though :thumbup:

Replies

• Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    lph1908 wrote:
    Is anyone else watching this non-stop? It is bringing me so many memories, plus reminding me of great potential characters/scenes for TSTO.

For example,
    Building Belle and the Burlesque house
    Bob Dole and Bill Clinton skins for Kang and Kodos
    A Giant Homer skin (where he dies himself gold)
    Donut head skin for Homer during Halloween

So so so many options. . . .

(For those who don't have US cable, FXX is a network that is showing every episode of The Simpsons before they start showing the show in syndication)

Not watching non stop, but watching alot. just watching episode Lisa likes Nelson, Nelson gets note past to him that someone likes you and he turns to see Milhouse smiling at him. next scene he was being carried away in a stretcher. LMAO :lol:
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    My wife has officially diagnosed me as a moron after watching about 6 hours of this so far...
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Had the tv on FXX all weekend. I did take some time to sleep but I didn't leave the house all weekend (partly due to the extreme heat and humidity but mostly because of the marathon). I like that they are showing the episodes with all their original content (vs. the syndicated versions) but I'm not liking they cropped the 4:3 episodes to fit the 16:9 screen.
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited August 2014
    yea i like the marathon, i havent been twisting my head to see them all and record them all (5xx amount of episodes takes up like 80-100 gb) be nice if they maby had a "sleep break" or maby its a social experiment to see who is acualy going to try to kill them selves to watch them all instead just looking up the missed content online? :P
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    I found it funny how a few of the episodes kept mentioning how the simpsons will still be on for years
    Had the tv on FXX all weekend. I did take some time to sleep but I didn't leave the house all weekend (partly due to the extreme heat and humidity but mostly because of the marathon). I like that they are showing the episodes with all their original content (vs. the syndicated versions) but I'm not liking they cropped the 4:3 episodes to fit the 16:9 screen.
    Yea it makes it even better I'm looking forward to tomorrows revenge is a dish best served 3 times and the Simpsons movie is on tomorrow night as well
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    I found it funny how a few of the episodes kept mentioning how the simpsons will still be on for years
    Yea it makes it even better I'm looking forward to tomorrows revenge is a dish best served 3 times and the Simpsons movie is on tomorrow night as well

You are back!!!

And I'm gutted im in the UK.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.