EA Forums - Banner

red dice???

i have not received any gems yet but i use the red dice when i get them

Replies

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I dont see a good reason to save them. Hit the random attack, dice the castles, repeat.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I dont see a good reason to save them. Hit the random attack, dice the castles, repeat.

Yep, the only reason to save them is if you have the desire to destroy a bunch of castles all at once at the end of the event. I also just use them as I get them on the first random castles I can find.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • ChadRamsey
    25 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    dang sorry, yes i meant the dice. my bad :oops:

thanks for the input
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    ChadRamsey wrote:
    dang sorry, yes i meant the dice. my bad :oops:

thanks for the input

They are actually explosives. Have you seen the damage they cause? :lol:
  • boldbhoy
    270 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I use them as I get them. First random castle that I see that can be targeted - Kaboom!!! :D
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited August 2014
    I keep accidentally hitting the red dice button instead of the attack button. Very annoying...I've wasted several dice this way.
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited August 2014
    I prefer to keep one in store, as it gives me a chance to check whether somewhere in my Springfield a house is still under attack which I didn't notice yet (you have to click twice to actually use one for defence, and if you click the dice rather than some place in your Springfield, you de-activate it again; if there is nothing under attack at the moment, it tells you so).

All others go straight to random castles.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I keep accidentally hitting the red dice button instead of the attack button. Very annoying...I've wasted several dice this way.

I did this once also. Do'h!

Since I'm playing a defense game, I've started using them as I get them. I understand that those playing an attacking game might want to save them for when attacking with nerds will be difficult.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Slice DICE and serve on rice
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm saving two but the rest go for castle attacks every other day.
  • Signum_Tech
    3 posts
    edited August 2014
    How often you guys getting the dice...? I had the 6 for the original task, and since then I have had 1 from in game play?
    Have three castles up, full nerd populating so hitting plenty of random Springfields?

Be nice to get at least 1 every couple of days.
  • SirLance_Elot
    2148 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    How often you guys getting the dice...? I had the 6 for the original task, and since then I have had 1 from in game play?
    Have three castles up, full nerd populating so hitting plenty of random Springfields?

I got three yesterday from defending my houses, and one today. Been pretty lucky I guess.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited August 2014
    I have not had cheats since Sat. I rarely get any dice and can not afford to purchase any right now
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Same here. I've only received one. And that didn't happen until a few hours ago.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014

I'm pretty sure you only get them from defending, and since I'm playing a defending game I get them. 2 a day.
    I think someone said the probability is 2/100.
  • Signum_Tech
    3 posts
    edited August 2014
    I think someone said the probability is 2/100.

That's interesting to know thanks. I don't think I am purposely playing a defensive game, but I do try and entice a revenge attack, and have plenty of shields most visits per day.

Will see how it pans out over this week.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.