EA Forums - Banner

upgrading characters. any benefit?

The game dialogue said that we'll get a costume according to the level of the characters. I don't know whether this is true or not due to the apparent sarcasm in the comments when upgrading.

Replies

• SirLance_Elot
    2148 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    It's probably just something to keep us busy with. I haven't seen any thing notable from Lisa, Bart or Homer and they are all lvl 10.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11550 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I have homer high level and nothing changes so dont bother
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    you don't lose anything from doing it, so what's the issue?
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Bingo. I hope that when the event is over their costumes have a garish "25" on them or whatever level you get them up to. That would be funny.
  • mykl376866
    20 posts
    edited August 2014
    I thought I saw somewhere, and it could be either in the forums or on the game, that after the event your neighbors would be able to see or tell what level you got your characters up to. So it would be like any other limited building/skin to have bragging rights. Why not? There's plenty of time left, I wonder what the highest level reached will be?
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Well, pointlesness is dissapointing when one could come up with something usefull without breaking a sweat.

This is becoming the update of missed opportunities, i like it just enough to keep playing.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    mykl376866 wrote:
    There's plenty of time left, I wonder what the highest level reached will be?
    infinity.jpg
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    mykl376866 wrote:
    There's plenty of time left, I wonder what the highest level reached will be?
    infinity.jpg

How about the first uncountable ordinal omega 1. :mrgreen:

[Edit: Silly filter]
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    CBonez89 wrote:
    my homer is level 13.. whats the difference? what is the point of leveling up the characters?

One of the later quests does require some upgrading of the characters.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited August 2014
    mykl376866 wrote:
    I thought I saw somewhere, and it could be either in the forums or on the game, that after the event your neighbors would be able to see or tell what level you got your characters up to. So it would be like any other limited building/skin to have bragging rights. Why not? There's plenty of time left, I wonder what the highest level reached will be?
    It was mentioned in the game dialogue.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    it takes a second to upgrade and doesn't waste your gold..so might as well :)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    jukan00 wrote:

Bingo. I hope that when the event is over their costumes have a garish "25" on them or whatever level you get them up to. That would be funny.

Exactly! There's nothing to lose anyway! :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:
    it takes a second to upgrade and doesn't waste your gold..so might as well :)

^ This :)

While I have the amount of gold needed i will continue to upgrade cos at the end of the day why not

Plus there was a caption that came up saying when the update is finished your neighbours will be able to see what level you have Homer up to etc so you never know he might look different or something
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited August 2014
    Like said before, doesnt waste the gold so update all day
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!