EA Forums - Banner

My invasion was high jacked

Not sure if it's the same thing, but the other day I did notice when I went to another Springfield and tapped on the Castle that the symbol didn't disappear when I sent 1 nerd, I tried it 2 more times and gave up, not sure what happened to my nerds, but the number went down and the Castle still had the weapons above it.

Replies

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    A long time ago I verified that two people could visit the same town at the same time and both tap on the same thing. The person tapped on gets credit for only one tap. In ****, I'm not sure what happens. Yet another reason to only send one nerd on an attack?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    You can't hijack people's attack though... Or can you? If you can't, this is a serious glitch...
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    you'll have to explain what "hijacked by a neighbor" means.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    If you get two different people tapping at the same time, only one name is going to show up. You have lag due to the time it takes to sync, which can lengthen the window where a building is still available to tap. Then you have all the influx of random attackers to make multiple taps on one building even more likely.

Do you still get the gold and elixir from the attack? It would be possible to run a test and see. You'd need to coordinate a few neighbors. Preferably with neither attacker having any other pending attacks. Have both visit the same neighbor and attack the same building simultaneously. Have the attacked neighbor defend and see if both attackers get paid.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    you'll have to explain what "hijacked by a neighbor" means.

If you're particular about definitions (admirable, though frustrating) then I'll respond by saying I'm not sure what to properly call it. I'm using the term loosely.

As to some of the other points, I had two devices running the game simultaneously and tapping pretty furiously. So I didn't keep count of the coins and elixir.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!