EA Forums - Banner

Signs to attackers!

A neighbour of mine has written "no def" with bushes next to a bunch of houses. :)
"I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "

Replies

• maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    There is such a campaign on reddit. They are putting up Hail Ants signs at their castles to signal that they won't defend their houses. They do defend their castles so that they can collect their nerds. One downside is that you'd have to look for the castles every time.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I really like these ideas. When I see a neighbor with a lot of burned houses, I go to my Origin acct. and check when they've last played. If they're still playing the game, I assume they are not defending.
  • JcSnl
    274 posts
    edited August 2014
    I like the ideas and I was also thinking of a sign to let people know I was not defending. However, I decided against it, because other people would just take advantage of it and use the sign even though they are defending.

So I figured that when you enter my town and see everything burning that you would get the message anyway.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    maxeerg wrote:
    There is such a campaign on reddit. They are putting up Hail Ants signs at their castles to signal that they won't defend their houses. They do defend their castles so that they can collect their nerds. One downside is that you'd have to look for the castles every time.

I'm not playing this way yet, but a way to help with that searching would be to put Flanders house by the castle and clear the shield on it. Then put the farm near there also. I'm doing this anyway to help people speed up their visits.

• anonymous958
    205 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    In lieu of signs, I'm trying to put nerds on homes near businesses. 5 shields and 3 handshakes very close with my neighbors. So think about looking at handshakes before you tap shields.

And I'm not defending small farms of white houses that I've put up just for that reason. White houses fit on deleted roads quite nicely for those of you who don't want to completely butcher your towns with farms.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!