EA Forums - Banner

This update feels like a Family Guy: TQFS update.

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    spoken like someone who has never played FG:QFS
  • kyaray
    875 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    The latest FG event is quite fun and you can get most things without clams. I don't see how this TSTO event is a cash grab, as there isn't any items I can see that I'd use donuts on. The chicken coop maybe, to put near my farm area. It's a lot of fun though I think, and we got 4 new skins for free so that's awesome. Also the only castle I care about only costs elixir to expand. All in all I think it's a fun event where we get some neat items, that we don't have to break the bank for. I agree somewhat with it not fitting into The a Simpsons lore. I wouldn't say they jumped the shark, but Homer definetaly blew up the town:) so anything can happen.
  • rpk333236
    224 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    As someone who has played FG since launch, the TSTO update feels nothing like FG. I am enjoying this update while the Comic Con stuff for FG has become more tedious than fun and is burning me out.
  • cara252
    199 posts
    edited August 2014
    rpk333236 wrote:
    As someone who has played FG since launch, the TSTO update feels nothing like FG. I am enjoying this update while the Comic Con stuff for FG has become more tedious than fun and is burning me out.

Agreed!
    I haven't felt the need to use a single donut in this TSTO update so far, whereas I'm constantly bombarded with new items that are avaliable for clams in FG. Needless to say, I'm not really enjoying TQFS atm.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    There is NO rush in this event. We have one more month and 10 days and more. Why rushing buying walls etc. When you can get them upgrading your castle more and more
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014
    How is this a cash grab? It seems like, with this ingame update, theyve given you 30 free donuts. If you wanna buy more walls for castles that seems like more than enough, if not, thats 30 towards something you do want.

I dont think you understand what a cash grab actually is...
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    How is this a cash grab? It seems like, with this ingame update, theyve given you 30 free donuts. If you wanna buy more walls for castles that seems like more than enough, if not, thats 30 towards something you do want.

I dont think you understand what a cash grab actually is...

Yes, this event is the exact opposite of a cash grab. I've spent 0 donuts speeding things up and 30 donuts on decorations so far, so with the 15 free donuts we got I'm only down 15 so far.
    New neighbors always welcome!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.