EA Forums - Banner

Scrath-R Luck or EA change of mind?

Bought 20 a few weeks ago. Didnt do well at all. :cry:

Replies

• adam_d_t
    28 posts
    edited August 2014
    Made my first ever in game purchase this morning and I've been playing since the original launch! Lol

Bought 1 scratch ticket and won 50 donuts :D do I scratch again? Lol
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I can't say for the donut ones, but I've won the 10,000 dollar grand prize one 3 times in the last 3 weeks. Before that I'd only won it twice in a year and a half. So maybe the odds are changing a little bit.
  • adam_d_t
    28 posts
    edited August 2014
    Maybe, I've only won the money grand prize 3 times I think
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4695 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I win the 200,000 prize from the racetrack much more often than I hit the 10,000 in the scratchers. Makes those scratchers even more crappy. :x

Odds changing would be nice. 10,000 is nothing for most of us though. I'd love an increase in prize. Ooh! Maybe add free donuts on very rare occasions! Kinda like the Sideshow bob game in KL.
  • leeana69
    170 posts
    edited August 2014
    I have had a lot of success with scratches based on what may be a glitch. I scratch the normal ones for game cash, but if it gives a high payout, I immediately buy a golden scratcher and I get the same payout as the regular scratcher but in donuts. I have done this successfully for 100 and 50 and one for 20. Just saying.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    :thumbup:
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4695 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    leeana69 wrote:
    I have had a lot of success with scratches based on what may be a glitch. I scratch the normal ones for game cash, but if it gives a high payout, I immediately buy a golden scratcher and I get the same payout as the regular scratcher but in donuts. I have done this successfully for 100 and 50 and one for 20. Just saying.

Hmm..... I will have to test this out...
  • leeana69
    170 posts
    edited August 2014
    You have to be quick and not tap anything else in between. Just go immediately to the golden ticket.
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    My first and only scatchR I purchased prior to this event during the Gil otto deal. I got 100 donuts. I was overjoyed at having gotten that because I was unhappy having only bought the $50 pack during the stonecutters. That prevented me from spending more donuts because I felt like I was getting ripped off for the extra donuts I would have had from getting the $100 pack. Sure I'm still not to half the amount of the $100 pack from in game purchases but I feel a little better at having only spent the $50.
  • weagle1294705
    291 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Never had good luck with these
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!