EA Forums - Banner

1 month,no sideshow bob

I only got the game afew days ago...but I'm level 10 now...and even I'm wondering why I haven't seen him since the tuturial..

Should at least be a daily appearance...maybe more if you happen to spot him In a friends town!

Replies

• hellokenney
    100 posts
    edited September 2012
    I am level 17 with the maximum amount of friends and have also not seen Sideshow Bob since that first time.

It's especially irritating because there isn't a lot to actually DO in this game, beyond laying out your city. Finding Bob is the closest thing to a "game" in this game I've found so far. I guess the weekly Mystery Box could be considered a game as well, although you know exactly when it will come and no amount of skill or diligence will effect the outcome.

I used to scroll around and look for Bob when I visited my friends towns, but now I don't because it seems pointless.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6381 posts Moderator
    edited September 2012
    I havent seen him since they put the game back on the app store & updated it. Before that, I was seeing him daily & in my friends tows
  • hellokenney
    100 posts
    edited September 2012
    Curiosity bump. Has anyone seen Bob since the update?
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited September 2012
    not yet to be seen...I have 98 friends and still visit them everyday..sure I dont scroll around too much cause it takes almost a hour just to collect all of them but Im sure he should be showing more often still
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited September 2012
    I only saw Bob during the early tutorial. Never again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.