EA Forums - Banner

What to do?

Tbh i hadnt thought that far ahead as I'm still working towards getting all the prizes on all my towns, proper long to achieve all 3towns prizes.

Once the event is over i will be putting all the extra houses i put out for people to attack back into storage and then look at moving a few things around (again)

Replies

• Alexanderke4
    63 posts
    edited August 2014
    Neither did i but now i'm already at 50k gold and just don't know what to do :p
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Blimey :shock: You have been dedicated to the cause :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Alexanderke4
    63 posts
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

the moment i realised this was so easy i kept rushing hoping for donuts for extra gold. But no donuts for more effort :(
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

the moment i realised this was so easy i kept rushing hoping for donuts for extra gold. But no donuts for more effort :(

I'm normally a person who likes to rush with donuts but the Stonecutters & This event i am trying my best not to use donuts and grind my way thru :D
  • Alexanderke4
    63 posts
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I'm normally a person who likes to rush with donuts but the Stonecutters & This event i am trying my best not to use donuts and grind my way thru :D
    by rushing i mean logging in Every hr :) i didn't spend a single donut to get my gold. I need them for new premium stuff :p
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

by rushing i mean logging in Every hr :) i didn't spend a single donut to get my gold. I need them for new premium stuff :p

:oops: mistook what you meant :lol:

I just get the time to log in that regularly :( Obviously pays off tho :thumbup:

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I don't want a bunch of castle walls. Maybe one each of the freemium stuff. Upgrading the Simpsons going to do anything besides supposed "bragging rights" as the game says? Silly there also, since people are benefiting from this bug without even realizing it. I have now determined that the bug is more extensive than i_am_evilhomer's post let on. There are more scenarios were losses are payed as wins. Sigh. A blogger on tstoaddicts told me EA is supposedly working on a fix. Too late in my opinion, but we'll see how EA tries to salvage this mess. So as soon as I have all the prizes, I'll probably pick some method to help my neighbors and the larger TSTO community get all the prizes.

No donuts spent. Have been playing crazy also. 12.5 hrs every 2 hours or less.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.