EA Forums - Banner

Elixir after personal prizes?

You can still buy castle stuff with the elixir. But I'd imagine, with the time left in the event, that even that will get old.

Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    A good idea would be to introduce mystery boxes that you could buy with event currency, where you could win event currency and limited edition items. Wouldn't that be awesome?
  • hondab16tune
    223 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    You can still buy castle stuff with the elixir. But I'd imagine, with the time left in the event, that even that will get old.

The only castle you can buy for with elixir is the barbarian castle. The other 2 require donuts.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    kuhn2632 wrote:
    Just give me a donut box instead like every other event.
    Every other event? I only remember two that did that (Halloween 2013 and stonecutters.) Obviously, it's a preferable prize, but it's not generally one we should expect.

My plan for all the elixer will be to keep upgrading my castles to get more walls without donuts.
  • kuhn2632
    62 posts
    edited August 2014
    Ok so "every" is an exaggeration. But, why give us a "prize" that if accumulated that much gold you would have already accumulated more elixir then is useful anyway. I feel like other events had donut boxes too but can't think of them at the moment
  • Alexanderke4
    63 posts
    edited August 2014
    They should at least Give us more then 1k for that 8k gold
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited August 2014

The only castle you can buy for with elixir is the barbarian castle. The other 2 require donuts.

if you up level up the two premium castles you get extra walls also. So keep gaining elixir
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Well yeah... For some reason I only see Homer's castle as a "castle". Though elixir will get you walls on the other two as well by leveling them up past 20. Or so I've read.....
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Well yeah... For some reason I only see Homer's castle as a "castle". Though elixir will get you walls on the other two as well by leveling them up past 20. Or so I've read.....

I've read it takes 105K or 150K elixir per level for one wall. Anybody done this that knows?
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014

I've read it takes 105K or 150K elixir per level for one wall. Anybody done this that knows?

Holy cow! I hope you are wrong. :evil:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014

I've read it takes 105K or 1i50K elixir per level for one wall. Anybody done this that knows?
    I'm only at level 15 for boxingham, but that would be quite a jump in cost!
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    kuhn2632 wrote:
    Every other event? I only remember two that did that (Halloween 2013 and stonecutters.) Obviously, it's a preferable prize, but it's not generally one we should expect.

My plan for all the elixer will be to keep upgrading my castles to get more walls without donuts.

Doesn't that only happen one time? I was looking on the wiki and on that site it said that up to level 20 there aren't anymore free walls or towers for upgrading. Do you get more past level 20?
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Lame to get elixir. You'll already earn 20-30K for 8K in gold. How much extra are we getting?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    amcevil wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    kuhn2632 wrote:

Doesn't that only happen one time? I was looking on the wiki and on that site it said that up to level 20 there aren't anymore free walls or towers for upgrading. Do you get more past level 20?
    Supposedly, yes. I'm focusing on boxingham for the time being.
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    amcevil wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    kuhn2632 wrote:

Ah, thanks for the info. I see it now on the addicts site - each additional level past 20 is 105,000 elixir (holy cow!) and you receive one additional castle wall for each level past 20.
  • kuhn2632
    62 posts
    edited August 2014
    amcevil wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    amcevil wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    kuhn2632 wrote:

Ah, thanks for the info. I see it now on the addicts site - each additional level past 20 is 105,000 elixir (holy cow!) and you receive one additional castle wall for each level past 20.

Well that is pointless. Looks like this event is over for me with over a month to go and I didn't spend a single donut...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.