EA Forums - Banner

Best multiplier

I know the whale gives 7% but it's 300 donuts. I think the Springfield sign is 4% and that is 170 donuts.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I've heard that the jet engine bike and devil float are the best bang for the donut. (When it was available, the Snowball II snowman was hugely popular.)
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Another consideration is space.

The jet bike, as mentioned, is good. 30 donuts for a 2% increase. Plus it's relatively small. It was even better earlier in the year, it was glitched and could be put inside buildings and on parking lots. Some people bought a bunch because they were easy to hide.

The white picket fence can be a good buy also. Each fence costs a donut, 40 will give you a 2% bump. While the price is a bit higher than the jet bike, you could replace a bunch of normal fences.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited August 2014
    Also, if you don't want to buy only jet bikes, police car and channel6 van are both good choices. 40donuts each, 2%each, plus the car raises obedience (I think) and the van unlocks a 4hr premium task for channel6 broadcast (the only 4hr task you can get from that building).
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited August 2014
    The apple and orange trees are good deal as well...
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    The best per-donut bonus I've seen was the Ice God, but it was limited time and unique (brought back for the recent yard sale at 30 donuts for 2.25%). Besides that, I like the jet engine bike.

40 donuts for 2% is my benchmark - if it's at that level or better, it's a good deal.

That said, I'm going to be focusing on buildings and characters for my donut purchases from now on. Much more fun for the costs.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.