EA Forums - Banner

Why is this event so long?

Yeah, I think thirty days would have been quite sufficient. Maybe they thought we would need time to adjust or something, but the playstyle is similar enough to previous events that it wasn't a huge issue.

Replies

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited August 2014
    Level up the castles. Especially the premium ones. You can get free walls at least
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    My guess is that the bug that pays losses as wins messed things up. The estimate of gold needed per day to get all the prizes was 800. Playing harder would have gotten more. Similar to emblems in Stone Cutters in terms of numbers there. But that bug has caused many to finish early, even if they are not aware of benefiting from it.

It will be interesting to see what EA does about this, if anything.
  • ZennGlenn
    1725 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Or... remaining a naive ultimate optimist :roll:
    there may be much more to be released in coming days...
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Honestly, I think this could be a response to those who say they never have enough time to get all the stuff. No worries on that, even if you're just starting now. :)

I kinda think it's like in one of the wheels on a recent event, winning a so-so prize would get Granpa's "Oh this is better than complaining." lol This one makes me positive that they read this forum. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!