EA Forums - Banner

I've got a question about a quest.

:P :roll:

Replies

• Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Its called Time sink

Devs do this to make you waste time and drag out a mundane task in order for the impaient ones who use doughnuts to speed up tasks. So EA makes money. Also can be said in MMO'S what do you think those npcs do with all the orc heads you collect. Oh woes me my daughter was killed by orcs.... i want you to go to xxx spot and collect 10 orc heads and bring them back to me, but yet you can kill 50 orcs just to loot 10 heads its about TIME SINKS..... the longer you play their game the more money you may spend.
  • wcthesecret
    78 posts
    edited August 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    Its called Time sink

Devs do this to make you waste time and drag out a mundane task in order for the impaient ones who use doughnuts to speed up tasks. So EA makes money. Also can be said in MMO'S what do you think those npcs do with all the orc heads you collect. Oh woes me my daughter was killed by orcs.... i want you to go to xxx spot and collect 10 orc heads and bring them back to me, but yet you can kill 50 orcs just to loot 10 heads its about TIME SINKS..... the longer you play their game the more money you may spend.
    I know man, I was making a joke.
  • hondab16tune
    223 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    ...what do you think mr burns and lisa are doing in her house that's taking 24 hours to do? Because it shouldn't take a whole day to just explain something. ...he's doing something to her...

351alph.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.