EA Forums - Banner

Question about Xmas lights

The lights are like a skin for certain houses. They were won in the wheel at Xmas if I remember correctly.

Replies

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited August 2014
    Yes, the lights are a skin for the houses. Way back you earned them. Then they did it again for Christmas wheel. If you earned lights for the brown houses, it was for all of them. Simpson, willies shack, etc. you earned separate.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited August 2014
    My lights are stored in inventory.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    And I bet they're all tangled up in there... ;)
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited August 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    Homer, Flanders, Chief Wiggums, etc. can untangle them come Christmas time. :D
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    The first Xmas you had to buy them with Santa coins, but were a heck of alot easier than the wheel to get them.
  • patwright4
    97 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Do we get donuts at Christmas as a present?
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    ^^ no. Don't be ridiculous.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:

:lol:

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Some have untangled the lights and put them up for 🎃🎃🎃🎃 as an indicator that they are not defending. :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2014
    Some have untangled the lights and put them up for 🎃🎃🎃🎃 as an indicator that they are not defending. :mrgreen:

Is that right? :shock: I have seen a few random towns with lights up, i might have to attack these people more often now ;)
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Cletus has lights out................... don't think he's motivated to take them down.............................................
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2014
    Cletus has lights out................... don't think he's motivated to take them down.............................................

I have the same thing, i just cant see Cletus ever bothering about them :lol:
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I have the same thing, i just cant see Cletus ever bothering about them :lol:

- yep, he only got them half on to begin with, why bother?
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    The first Xmas you had to buy them with Santa coins, but were a heck of alot easier than the wheel to get them.

Especially because you could only earn one token a day with a possibility of finding an extra so you basically had to play everyday and either had to be really lucky or spend donuts to buy the tokens to attempt to win at them

Edit: I'm hoping that they do rerelease them I'm only missing the volcano lair facade. Also I'd like to see some new ones like the Christmas Wiggum house and Christmas Burns Manor that are unreleased
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited September 2014
    I took most of mine down, but I keep a couple up all the time cuz they just look really cool, like volcano lair and frinks lab.

I also love the candy cane power plant towers, so I keep that on always too.
  • mikmon100
    16 posts
    edited September 2014
    Wouldn't it be nice, if you could put them ALL up by a push on a botton?
    Last year I gave up halfways, because it takes ages to put them all up.
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited September 2014
    It seems I missed out on one of my favorite skins .... I'm happy I at least got the candy cane smoke stacks and the Santa workshop. Hope this Xmas brings the chance to have the lights in my inventory. I'd probably have a section of town with them on always.
    Thanks for all the help, and chuckles neighboreenos!
  • Jedihntr
    827 posts Member
    edited September 2014

Get out of here, I didn't realize that. And I did notice more X-mas lights on, I just never made the connection. I left Cletus's on just because he's a yokel and I'd imagine they'd do that sort of thing. I left Nelson's on until April cause I assumed he was waiting for his dad to get back "from the store" and wanted it to stay festive just in case.
  • joelmanDre
    10 posts
    edited September 2014
    mikmon100 wrote:
    Wouldn't it be nice, if you could put them ALL up by a push on a botton?
    Last year I gave up halfways, because it takes ages to put them all up.

It's why I haven't taken them down all year. I was going to, then I decided that I would have to put them back up. Maybe next January I'll do it. lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!