EA Forums - Banner

Generating Too many Santa Coins

I have a 1000+.

You will need the following to purchase.

Bowlarama 200
Tryn save 450
Funzo 700
Santas little helper 1200

I think give or take.

More info here:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page

Replies

• gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    You will need about another 3900 to buy everything in the Christmas update.

It sounds loads but you can get a lot by visiting friends.
  • jaeger1169
    73 posts
    edited December 2012
    I predicted these threads by the 15th...
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2012
    Losing the Halloween treats the way we did was a bummer, especially even Homer said he ate them all. While it is doubtful the Santa coin situation will be any different, it would be great if there was some type of pay out. Another person on the forum, spiffshine, discussed vandalizing neighbors instead of collecting the coins. I think this is a great idea and hopefully will prevent me from having enough coins to buy a second Funzo, once I have enough I won't be able to stop myself.
  • lrc1
    122 posts
    edited December 2012
    I too am unsure how i will spend the balance of coins i have left.

Currently over 1000 coins with no buildings left to decorate and only funzo and SLH left to get, and i would hate to have a funzo running about my town.

I have stopped collecting coins from friends, instead I'm back to vandalising them.
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited December 2012

I have 1511 to spend on Funzos and SLH. I'm not going to complain about the pacing. Its better than stressing about not finishing.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    lrc1 wrote:
    I too am unsure how i will spend the balance of coins i have left.

Currently over 1000 coins with no buildings left to decorate and only funzo and SLH left to get, and i would hate to have a funzo running about my town.

I have stopped collecting coins from friends, instead I'm back to vandalising them.
    And one of the Funzo stretches it's arms out and says 'give me a hug' how can you resist this? :wink:
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited December 2012
    I love the design of the update. The buildings, which are highly valuable, cost so few coins they're basically free. But if you want SLH, which is completely optional, you have to work at it.

And notice in the ? section of Santa coins, one coin has the foil peeled back a little showing chocolate. So in fact these are chocolate coins, and I assume the exact same scenario from Halloween where Homer eats all the leftovers.
  • kschold
    236 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm hoping that Funzo kills the competition, which turns out to be the Burns monster.
  • carvensno
    93 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have about 1200?? coins saved up for SLH and then still need to get the Pink Funzo, so prob have about another 5-7 days of working for coins and visiting neighbors too before im done with coin related xmas stuff.

Pink Funzo: 1000 santa coins
    Santa's Little Helper: 1500 santa coins
  • quagmire74
    39 posts
    edited December 2012
    Why can I not get a funzo or Santas I have 2500 coins they are a complete waste
  • roadrunner1132
    73 posts
    edited December 2012
    Prefer it this way round with a huge excess of coins, with server failings and the odd day you won't be collecting it stops the whole thing feel panicked. The update is more about giving everyone a chance to collect the cool stuff, with a different currency!

Would be nice to see a bit of bonus xp/ money for santa coins collected. Doubt any donuts are on the menu lol
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited December 2012
    ThomasK323 wrote:
    And notice in the ? section of Santa coins, one coin has the foil peeled back a little showing chocolate. So in fact these are chocolate coins, and I assume the exact same scenario from Halloween where Homer eats all the leftovers.

Wow, nice catch! I didn't notice that. I kind of want some chocolate coins now lol...mmm.

I will have SLH tomorrow and will probably wind up with the second Funzo just because, but it's nice to not feel panicky about completing things. Especially with the influx of new/additional players we'll likely get over the holidays. Just means I won't have to look out for decorated houses when I visit my friends now!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.