EA Forums - Banner

Saving up cheater dice?

I might be missing something, but I use them as soon as I get them. Times are up and over 16 hours on most people I visit, so it helps.

I HAVE noticed, however, that sometimes I get fewer coins than other times, like 25 vs 150 or so.

Replies

• LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I save them unless the last town i visit has more castles than i have nerds. Then i use them to finish the last castles off.
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Yes, I do save up cheater 20 ... in case I need a boost to clear a level upgrade.

But after u have completed all quests and collected everything, u don't need much elixir from cheater 20.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2014
    I just use them on castles as that's the best reward. In that sense you at as well just use them on castles with long wait times
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    lee67628 wrote:
    Yes, I do save up cheater 20 ... in case I need a boost to clear a level upgrade.

But after u have completed all quests and collected everything, u don't need much elixir from cheater 20.

:thumbup:

I think that was what was intended by EA, because if you try to level up without enough elixir you get a message about attacking someone. And the cheater-20 is the easiest way to get that last little bit, as you said.
  • Samaranth01
    2181 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I save mine to use on revenge attacks on Invaders who wreck mine. :mrgreen:
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I save mine to use on revenge attacks on Invaders who wreck mine. :mrgreen:

Ditto :mrgreen:
  • steviebwell
    163 posts
    edited September 2014
    I am saving mine because I think the payout will be higher towards the end of the event hopefully.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    Nah, ive only got one prize to win and then im done. Doesnt look like we're getting free donuts for extra gold or elixir so I dont have much reason to carry on after I get the last prize.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Just got the statue. I dont care to save for anything now. Just playing to be playing. Stockpiling castle pieces and hay carts.... and flags. *shrugs*
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!