EA Forums - Banner

4.10.3 update is in the Play store now.

I must be the only one that doesn't get the the connection of your post & response huh?

Replies

• maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Many people are having performance issues and crashing on Android, this update may help.

There is a glitch with Clash of Clones with the attack timer. If you send out your nerds on 12-hour attacks and stay off the game for more than 12 hours, when you come back the game will credit all of them as wins. People using the glitch might want to hold off installing the update.
  • monicalord
    112 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    That might explain how most of us (myself included) are so far ahead! Least I'll actually finish this quest... even if the prizes aren't worth it!
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited September 2014
    maxeerg wrote:
    Many people are having performance issues and crashing on Android, this update may help.

There is a glitch with Clash of Clones with the attack timer. If you send out your nerds on 12-hour attacks and stay off the game for more than 12 hours, when you come back the game will credit all of them as wins. People using the glitch might want to hold off installing the update.

This morning I still received max payout, although I updated after sendimg them. Tomorrow I'll check if the gitch is really fixed.
  • kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited September 2014
    Glitch still appears to be working, that or I was seriously lucky :)
  • GamerPerfection
    208 posts
    edited September 2014
    To be fair on all those that haven't done the glitch, whether it would be intentional or not (because some may genuinely sleep for 12 hours) it would be better if the glitch wasn't fixed. Because then there is always that opportunity for them to catch-up if they need to.
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited September 2014
    I downloaded the new update in the Play Store and it did not agree at all. For the past couple months, my game has been very laggy and it would freeze up for a second or two before it would start up again and let me tap. Well ever since the update it kept doing it, but instead of making it through the lag and the short freeze, the game was crashing and closing on me. So I sent in a crash report each time it would crash and ask me if I wanted to send a report. I think I sent around 9 or 10 of them within a short period of time. I even uninstalled the Family Guy game hoping that it would stop but it didn't.

So I decided to uninstall Tapped Out and sit through the installation process, which was long since I am at my parents house for the weekend and they have slow DSL. And I think that has fixed the issue, I have not had any of the lagging and freezing since I re-installed the game.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for the heads up! :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!