EA Forums - Banner

Level UP

2Next

Replies

• thatdonald845
    1580 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Leaping Lizards! The FP looks like Mr Teeny!
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts
    edited September 2014
    jclancy959 wrote:
    Happy Sumo with Akira- 100 Donuts
    Honest John Computers with Database- 105800 Cash
    Bloaters at the Squidport
    Mr Teeny (Friend Point) Level 11
    Marge Tetherball (Friend Point) Level 10

HJC is actually 1,058,000
  • XsizterX
    232 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    i wonder what the level 100 building will cost 100M :lol:
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    matty68875 wrote:
    Building + premium character for 100D? Bought.
    I'm level 43, never got the Level up notification, just went straight to the new dialogue

Same problem here. Normally I automatically level up as soon as the update comes out, but not this time. I'm quite sure I already got the Donut bonus after level 43, my XP bar is blue, not pink, which, I believe, it would be before the bonus. So why don't I Level up? i tried a Force close and restart without success. I just got the dialogue and can't build the new building.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    philiweiss wrote:
    matty68875 wrote:
    I'm level 43, never got the Level up notification, just went straight to the new dialogue

Same problem here. Normally I automatically level up as soon as the update comes out, but not this time. I'm quite sure I already got the Donut bonus after level 43, my XP bar is blue, not pink, which, I believe, it would be before the bonus. So why don't I Level up? i tried a Force close and restart without success. I just got the dialogue and can't build the new building.

Isn't the xp bar pink when you are at the bonus level. I don't have my phone and I've been over the limit so long I don't know for sure. Maybe you just didn't have enough "banked" xp's. Good luck with that though.
  • matty68875
    29 posts
    edited September 2014
    matty68875 wrote:
    Got the update dialogue but still showing Level 43 and not able to build the new building.

Before the update, did you have enough xp to get to the bonus levels?
    Thank you! That's exactly what it was, bought a whole bunch of Weather Stations and all is right with the world now :D
  • AirurandoP
    851 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Decent upgrade albeit pricey. Broke again. Can't seem to save lately.

New Squidport and FP stuff too. Should keep me occupied for a while :D

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    How does Mr teeny work? Does Krusty lose the walk mr teeny task or is it joint now?
  • XsizterX
    232 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I Wonder if he has a Quest?
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    How does Mr teeny work? Does Krusty lose the walk mr teeny task or is it joint now?

Spanser's site shows 12hr task with Krusty.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited September 2014
    Zomboy716 wrote:
    god i hate these people :evil:

ITS HERE! Honest johns freemium buildih with that hacker kid.

Some new Squidport building called bloaters and the happy sumo and a plum tree

A plum tree, as in only one or a unique decoration?

Edit: never mind. Looks like from tstonews that it's just a small amount of in-game cash. Mr. Teeny's task looks to be a joint task with Krusty and only a 12 hour. That's kinda a bummer. Looks like I will just not use him if that's the case.

Didn't Krusty already have the task "Walk Mr. Teeny" before this update?

I think so, I just can't remember if it was a 12 hour. Seems like this maybe just counts as a joint task now, and so the pay out is going to be doubled? Just speculating. . . but that would make sense.
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    edited September 2014

I am guessing he now walks around until you put him on a joint task with Krusty.............
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts
    edited September 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    Zomboy716 wrote:
    god i hate these people :evil:

ITS HERE! Honest johns freemium buildih with that hacker kid.

Some new Squidport building called bloaters and the happy sumo and a plum tree

A plum tree, as in only one or a unique decoration?

Edit: never mind. Looks like from tstonews that it's just a small amount of in-game cash. Mr. Teeny's task looks to be a joint task with Krusty and only a 12 hour. That's kinda a bummer. Looks like I will just not use him if that's the case.

Didn't Krusty already have the task "Walk Mr. Teeny" before this update?

I think so, I just can't remember if it was a 12 hour. Seems like this maybe just counts as a joint task now, and so the pay out is going to be doubled? Just speculating. . . but that would make sense.

I doubt the payout will double. The task probably just uses the decorative Mr. Teeny now instead of producing one out of thin air for the task.
  • Psdance
    150 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Hey, no worries on the skepticism, one of the reasons I didn't title it Level 44, but probably should have to have a nice long post.

It was just timing as I was doing my raids and all of a sudden I got sent back to my town and had the dialog come up.

The price of Honest John's didn't phase me and I've got so much cash it really doesn't matter. If it was only like that in real life.

• philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    philiweiss wrote:
    matty68875 wrote:

Isn't the xp bar pink when you are at the bonus level. I don't have my phone and I've been over the limit so long I don't know for sure. Maybe you just didn't have enough "banked" xp's. Good luck with that though.

Oops, you're right, I mixed that up. Seems levels 43 and 44 were too close together. I bought some weather stations too and now everything's fine.
  • tybaltx
    3 posts
    edited September 2014
    Quick question. I am currently on level 43. I wasn't interested in the recent Krustyland tasks so ignored those. Will I still be able to move on to the level 44 tasks ? Many thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!