EA Forums - Banner

Level 44 has arrived

Prev1345
what is with the building prices I just saved up to buy Sit n Rotate finally so im depleted on cash right now

Replies

• suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Yay! Thanks for posting. I had logged out of my game 20 minutes ago and did not realize the update was here. I logged back in after seeing this and there it was! Thanks again!
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Bloaters for sp
    And Akira happy SUmu restaurant premium
    Off to get itune card
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    what is with the building prices I just saved up to buy Sit n Rotate finally so im depleted on cash right now

The prices come down as more levels are released.

The prices are high so as to make people like yourself have to play for a little while to save up and buy it.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I am irritated that my funds for Sit-n-Rotate are deleted but it's good to know we finally got Akira and at the reasonable price of 100 donuts. I might have to get another box of donuts and visit my neighbors towns for the rest. It's also good we got a new SP building, but I wonder if the Bloaters will be premium or Freemium.
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Yay for the new level!
  • abc1177947165
    601 posts
    edited September 2014
    I am irritated that my funds for Sit-n-Rotate are deleted but it's good to know we finally got Akira and at the reasonable price of 100 donuts. I might have to get another box of donuts and visit my neighbors towns for the rest. It's also good we got a new SP building, but I wonder if the Bloaters will be premium or Freemium.

I think its a freeium item as it unlocks only after completing part 5 of a quest.

usually premium buildings you could get without having to unlock them first in a quest line
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Yeesh, that'll set me back on getting the sit'n'rotate. But yay, new level!
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    cvf007 wrote:
    Yay for the new level!

+1 :)
  • pvrooden1024
    142 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    From what I saw new stuff includes:

Honest John's Computers, with Kyle
    Bloaters on the Squidport (building)
    Premium (100 donuts) building Happy Sumo, with Akira
    Plum tree decoration

It was an in-game update btw.

Oh and as to building prices, Itchy and Scratchy studios went down to 600.000 (was 800.000, I was saving up for it)
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited September 2014
    suetopia wrote:
    Yay! Thanks for posting. I had logged out of my game 20 minutes ago and did not realize the update was here. I logged back in after seeing this and there it was! Thanks again!

Is my pleasure.
    It has decent freemium stuff too. Got a new computer shop and plum trees! Not paying for the premium stuff as only have a few donuts from the grind!
  • Samaranth01
    2181 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    And I was just a few thousand XP away from the 3 bonus donuts. Should've bought those bloodmobiles :roll: :P

Oh well, at least I got 2 from the level up and a new character on the way. Just started building the computer store and will have it tomorrow :D
  • 112789b
    158 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Is Akira voiced ?
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Marge statue and mr teeny as FP
    Ea is going all out to keep us busy till the events end
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    A non-premium fruit tree and two new friend prizes! Nice.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    BEST LEVEL EVER OMG OMG OMG
  • pookieinnl
    59 posts
    edited September 2014
    :D yaaaaaaay new update!!!!!
    i only wish the initial tasks were not always 24 hours... :?
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    pookieinnl wrote:
    :D yaaaaaaay new update!!!!!
    i only wish the initial tasks were not always 24 hours... :?

You and probably everyone else, including me :mrgreen:

But, it's good strategy from EA. It gets impatient players to use their doughnuts.
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Woohoo! So excited! Is the Happy Sumo a permanent premium building now? Cause I don't see limited time on it and I'm just want to be clear so I'm not rushed to buy it 8)
  • spikeyjoey549
    15 posts
    edited September 2014
    D'oh!

Was sitting on 101 doughnuts and just spent 60 on bumblebee man... still, his animations are pretty funny so its kind of worth it :)
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    NEW CONTENT!?
    gimme-gimme-GIF.gif

:):D :-o
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!