EA Forums - Banner

Madame Chao's has changed size

My Helter Shelter is visually smaller. I see grass now. Madame Chao's is bigger too. :cry:

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Helter Shelter shrunk months ago. I hypothesize that it was supposed to go back to its original size, but somehow Madame Chao's was upsized instead. I'd really like both buildings to be fixed, please!
  • airjordanlives
    235 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I agree, please change Madame Chao's AND Helter Shelter back to their original sizes! This greatly affects people who have spent a lot of time designing their towns and don't have much room to rearrange
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I agree, please change Madame Chao's AND Helter Shelter back to their original sizes! This greatly affects people who have spent a lot of time designing their towns and don't have much room to rearrange
    Not to mention they both fit with far fewer buildings, now, which just compounds the space issues.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Bump, as another thread has been started about this, but didn't mention the building in the title.
    I'll also point out, here, that Madame Chao's enlarged by the same amount that Helter Shelter shrunk a couple months ago. I hope the intention was to fix HS, but it somehow got coded into MC's instead, and that both will be fixed. Soon.

(Also, this is my 5000th post. I'm here too much :lol: )
  • airjordanlives
    235 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Bumped again. Haven't heard back from EA about this yet, I was crossing my fingers with the small update a few days ago but alas, Madame Chao's is still enormous. Please please please fix this!
  • 4junk3000
    5909 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    This appears fixed. I asked neuro in another thread, I'm sure a confirmation here or there is forthcoming!

Now to bump the HS thread...

A little scale consistency is all i ask! Lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.