EA Forums - Banner

Shields disappearing on entering Krustyland seems fixed

That's great news, now maybe I can leave some housefarms burning.

Replies

• MrClutch-1111
    346 posts
    edited September 2014
    It wasn't fixed for me. I had about 20 shields in my town when I went to KL and when I got back, they were all gone.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Are they gone for good when you go into KL? Meaning, if you exit the game and go back in, or go as far as to reboot your device.

I've just been wondering that.
  • MrClutch-1111
    346 posts
    edited September 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    Are they gone for good when you go into KL? Meaning, if you exit the game and go back in, or go as far as to reboot your device.

Tried both and they are still gone. I was hoping it got fixed because I have neighbors who tap there and I can get Friend Points now with the new update. I also don't want the shields to get cleared because it helps invaders and my neighbors out.
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I still have the glitch too.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:

Tried both and they are still gone. I was hoping it got fixed because I have neighbors who tap there and I can get Friend Points now with the new update. I also don't want the shields to get cleared because it helps invaders and my neighbors out.
    Well, that's annoying. I go to KL as often as I can to pop the balloons so I can eventually get the donuts. I don't want to screw up my undefended area, so I guess I'll have to stay out of KL and just go to Six Flags a few miles down the road. :)
  • 4tee3
    141 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    After a couple of you have posted that you were still having problems I tried again, this time I counted up 95 shields before I went, when I came back the ones around my landing zone at least were still there. Looks like this has been fixed for some but not all of us.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Not been fixed for me :x :x
  • bgfujino
    500 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I tried it and it is NOT fixed on my iPhone 5 or my mini iPad lost all shields today but I did find a bunch of handshakes so I may have to abandon my strategy of leaving houses to be decay.
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited September 2014
    Man! It's not fixed for me. :(
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited September 2014
    Maybe you have to go to the Play Store or wherever for your device and download the update. I get all the in-game updates, but any app updates I have to go and download as I don't have auto download set up on any of my devices. But I have stopped going to KL while the event is going on because I don't want to risk it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.