EA Forums - Banner

Harp of Death

Prev1345
SIFPmgN.png?1
(I one of those that says no)

That's terrible new! Have you searched old threads? I remember there being several about solving the problem. Do you play on an old device? If I remember correctly, it could be fixed by loading the game on a newer or other device. Good luck.

Replies

• mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2014
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not the dreaded harp :evil:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11547 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    for those that dont know it was the same thing during Valentine's Day 2013 event
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Iluvdoughnuts
    36 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    for those that dont know it was the same thing during Valentine's Day 2012 event

thats got a nice ring to it :P
  • LPNintendoITA
    11547 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    i just had two users reporting this in another forum. NOT FUNNY EA.
    It wasnt ok in VD 2012 (and took long time to solve) and it's not funny now!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    omgwtf.gif
  • ZennGlenn
    1738 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    @emmcee1: :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11547 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    there're just 2 solutions:
    a) waiting for EA to solve this
    b) using a powerfull device (iphone 5/galaxy s5) or that program we cant speak of that allows to play on pc - so that the game goes over all the level ups and it enables you to play
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Weren't there people who somehow got thousands of donuts from this?
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Shh ;)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Ohh yea!!!

monkey20smile.jpg
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    b) using a powerfull device (iphone 5/galaxy s5) or that program we cant speak of that allows to play on pc - so that the game goes over all the level ups and it enables you to play
    We're not allowed to speak of it? I didn't know that. I always took it as a "device" to play on. It doesn't run TSTO on my laptop anyway, and my desktop PC isn't hooked up at the moment .... So I'll just play on my tablet.

I never saw/heard that problem before on any of my devices. I sure hope I don't see/hear it in person.
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited September 2014
    It's back. I logged into my game this morning, played the new update and rushed the new building.

Went back on to visit my friends and after loading I get the dreaded harp of death from years back.

For new players this when the loading screen donut stops spinning and all you hear is a harp played over and over again. Sigh.

Games only been out sence 2012 **** you talking years
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    slivdawg77 wrote:
    It's back. I logged into my game this morning, played the new update and rushed the new building.

Went back on to visit my friends and after loading I get the dreaded harp of death from years back.

For new players this when the loading screen donut stops spinning and all you hear is a harp played over and over again. Sigh.

Two qualifies for a plural.
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited September 2014
    i just had two users reporting this in another forum. NOT FUNNY EA.
    It wasnt ok in VD 2012 (and took long time to solve) and it's not funny now!

Not 2012 it was 2013
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited September 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    slivdawg77 wrote:

Two qualifies for a plural.

Well it was from last year! Valentines day! 2013
  • LPNintendoITA
    11547 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    We're not allowed to speak of it? I didn't know that. I always took it as a "device" to play on. It doesn't run TSTO on my laptop anyway, and my desktop PC isn't hooked up at the moment .... So I'll just play on my tablet.

I never saw/heard that problem before on any of my devices. I sure hope I don't see/hear it in person.
    its not an official way to play the game.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited September 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:

its not an official way to play the game.

Odd, I nominate it all the time in this forum and no one has ever said anything. Even when I fill tickets with EA I specify that I also play on the emulator. The fact that it's unofficial doesn't mean that it's prohibited like hacked apk's, it just means that EA doesn't have to care about game and compatibility issues when playing on it.

(P.S. don't purchase donuts on it, I bought a scratcher once because GOR gave me $1 for a survey, but not on the main account I use on my phone, so I had to use the emulator. Game obviously crashed and I had to get the scratcher via live chat with an EA guy)
  • LPNintendoITA
    11547 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    its prohibited by the forum rules. it was said by mods many times
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I didn't have this the first time around, but if rumours of all the donuts it can give you are true, then I wouldn't mind getting it! :lol:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Ohh yea!!!

monkey20smile.jpg

Haha! Now I wish it happens to me! :shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!