EA Forums - Banner

Is the server still under maintenance?

I've used it all day. One time got that message and has been fine ever since.

Replies

• Scrambles25
    98 posts Member
    edited September 2012
    blitzz9008 wrote:
    I live in Los Angeles, CA, just wanna know if the server is still under maintenance. Been waiting since 8am

Force quit and re-open the app. Sometimes it gets stuck.

Actually, it gets stuck a lot. Anyway.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5137
  • blitzz9008
    4 posts
    edited September 2012
    blitzz9008 wrote:
    I live in Los Angeles, CA, just wanna know if the server is still under maintenance. Been waiting since 8am

Force quit and re-open the app. Sometimes it gets stuck.

Actually, it gets stuck a lot. Anyway.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5137

I did that already
  • willow2k69
    3 posts
    edited September 2012
    I haven't been able to connect since Thursday 9/6. Keep getting the "Cannot Connect to Server" message, I click retry, it says reconnecting in 16 seconds and I go around again. I tried shutting down my iPhone and restarting it which usually fixes some problems with apps. I removed it from my phone and reinstalled. Still "cannot connect to server". What's funny is after reinstalling and opening, it ran updates with no problem but when it tried to go to the town itself, "cannot connect to server". Also, while I was unable to connect I did get push updates letting me know that various tasks had been completed.

So, any ideas??

Is this an EA Games server problem? Or something else?

Thanks!
  • Helios086
    2 posts
    edited September 2012
    I've been having this issue for the longest time. The cannot connect to server pops up often and i cannot visit friends still. C'mon EA!!
  • Same problem here, got some new friends I don't want to disappoint.

Open Neighborhood Screen, cannot connect to server error, reconnect, repeat. force stop and iPad reboot of no help!

Tib
  • nraupach
    1 posts
    edited September 2012
    I have exactly the same problem as Willow. Haven't been able to play for a couple days now.
  • cfitzy84
    17 posts
    edited September 2012
    I haven't been able to log on since I did the update on Thursday. I really wish that a solution for cannot connect to server comes out soon.
  • cheeps25
    5 posts
    edited September 2012
    I have the same problem as willow too, I live in Blackpool, England and have not been able to play for the last 3 days, it's sooo frustrating :( please sort it out EA.
  • RenoFox
    4 posts
    edited September 2012
    Yea it's getting harder and harder to get in to this game as it just keeps crashing every 10-20sec.
    It's like some kind of race to see how much I can get done before it crashes, then I have to spend like 1-2mins trying to relog.
  • meglg
    2 posts
    edited September 2012
    cfitzy84 wrote:
    I haven't been able to log on since I did the update on Thursday. I really wish that a solution for cannot connect to server comes out soon.[/quote

Exact same here, been this way for days. I have looked but can never find the answer, just people with the same problem. Help me please, new to the forum.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.