EA Forums - Banner

Advice to EA developers

Prev1
Cool story bro, but i know heeps of people who have not even collected four prizes and they play two or three times a day as well. I only need one prize, but there are so many players who need the time. It is not because we are done or almost done that the event should be shut down. That is very selfish of us towards other players who do not advance as fast,

Replies

• Ang999
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I play 2 or 3 times a day and im trying to get the prize after wizard marge, my issue is my neighbours keep defending and I'm lucky if i get 100 elixir a day...... i have resorted to attacking my feeder town mainly because i actually make something out of it.......
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    Ive got some actual advice. If you give us a premium item like a bonsai, making it contribute to our tree hugging rating is *. Give it a multiplier.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Too short, complaints. Too long, complaints. No way to make everyone happy, unfortunately.
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Cool story bro, but i know heeps of people who have not even collected four prizes and they play two or three times a day as well. I only need one prize, but there are so many players who need the time. It is not because we are done or almost done that the event should be shut down. That is very selfish of us towards other players who do not advance as fast,

I agree with Wij on this one. You need to remember you have players starting the game every day, and players who are also very new who would most likely want a chance to get all the prizes.

I've completed the event, and didn't use any donuts to sped it up, so I just don't play the event anymore. I have level 43 & level 44 storyline's to complete
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I think we can all agree that the prizes RULE!!!!
  • GamerPerfection
    208 posts
    edited September 2014
    What has also become tiresome is reading new threads about the same thing all the time, i.e. the **** event has become tiresome.

I mean stop creating new threads of the same old thing!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11500 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    maybe just MAYBE that's why they gave us new items and level 44 during the event? just maybe
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited September 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

I can't agree on that. I don't particularly care for the prizes in this event.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited September 2014
    I'd like to be able to discard or store these castles after the even but I suspect that they will be unstorable. Which will be annoying as they have nothing to do with the show. Even the guy with the unfinished shed is related to Hibbert and Bernice.

I'll have to redesign to hide this **** rubbish behind the Springfield sign, losing space in the process. On the other hand the character skins are good fun and things like the hay wagon and the chicken coop look good at Cletus's farm. Generally you should be able to store or discard any item. I don't mind throwing the castles away for 0 credit. I just want rid of them.
  • penalak
    130 posts
    edited September 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

I can't agree on that. I don't particularly care for the prizes in this event.

True ;) I think they're just a waste of time. Dont understand why people would like them at all
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited September 2014
    I'd like to be able to discard or store these castles after the even but I suspect that they will be unstorable. Which will be annoying as they have nothing to do with the show. Even the guy with the unfinished shed is related to Hibbert and Bernice.

I'll have to redesign to hide this **** rubbish behind the Springfield sign, losing space in the process. On the other hand the character skins are good fun and things like the hay wagon and the chicken coop look good at Cletus's farm. Generally you should be able to store or discard any item. I don't mind throwing the castles away for 0 credit. I just want rid of them.

I really dislike we can't sell items back anymore. I'd love to unload beach towels, jack-o-laterns and other items that I bought too many of. But of course since they have trouble with people logging into other's towns we can't have this feature since someone could sell everything off.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I have the prizes already too, a lot faster than I thought I would. Many of my neighbors don't however, including a few who are fairly new. I've stopped defending my town and am sending all the nerds I can to help them, and random players, finish. In the meantime, I have the castles to upgrade and the level 44 questline. :D
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited September 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    I'd like to be able to discard or store these castles after the event but I suspect that they will be unstorable. Which will be annoying as they have nothing to do with the show. Even the guy with the unfinished shed is related to Hibbert and Bernice.

I really dislike we can't sell items back anymore. I'd love to unload beach towels, jack-o-laterns and other items that I bought too many of. But of course since they have trouble with people logging into other's towns we can't have this feature since someone could sell everything off.

I don't even want to sell them back. Throwing them in a digital dustbin would be good enough for me.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6269 posts Moderator
    edited September 2014
    maybe just MAYBE that's why they gave us new items and level 44 during the event? just maybe

And maybe well get more :mrgreen:
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Ang999 wrote:
    I play 2 or 3 times a day and im trying to get the prize after wizard marge, my issue is my neighbours keep defending and I'm lucky if i get 100 elixir a day...... i have resorted to attacking my feeder town mainly because i actually make something out of it.......
    Attack randoms. Throwing nerds at your feeder towns is a waste when randoms pay out 4-5x the reward.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    If it wasn't for the glitch people would be singing a whole other tune about this event. Everyone ultimately benefits form it even in small ways. There are extremely few people on this forum ( at least the regulars ) who haven't benefited from it. But the other 90% of players who don't know about the glitch are playing this event like it was suppose to be played and are probably not even halfway thru.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Mopurglar wrote:
    Ang999 wrote:
    Attack randoms. Throwing nerds at your feeder towns is a waste when randoms pay out 4-5x the reward.

I think I attacked neighbors for like the first day while still trying to understand the event. Only randoms since. I get enough elixir each day i don't care what my characters are paying out, they can complete another quest line. in saying that, the level up quest line will still be there later. I have delayed level quest lines in the past to get more out of an event.
    I see randoms every day which appear to be new players just getting their SF's going. I like that they have a chance.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited September 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    If it wasn't for the glitch people would be singing a whole other tune about this event. Everyone ultimately benefits form it even in small ways. There are extremely few people on this forum ( at least the regulars ) who haven't benefited from it. But the other 90% of players who don't know about the glitch are playing this event like it was suppose to be played and are probably not even halfway thru.

I agree with you. If it wasn't for the glitch I think there'd be many more comments of frustration about the grind of the event for some very unimpressive prizes.
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Yeah, this event is definitely my least favorite so far. I'm just hoping they will make it up during Halloween since Treehouse of Horrors were always my favorite episodes. Fingers crossed that they bring back some of the items I missed the last one! ;)
  • Ang999
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Been attacking randoms since this post still only getting about 200 a day....... can't win here lolz
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!