EA Forums - Banner

Talking characters not talking

Yeah, this idea could definitely be put into action. :thumbup:

Replies

• empathy77
    4192 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I would love it if they did a voice update and added new dialogue for characters. I am kinda sick of hearing Grandpa say "great" or hearing Marge say "ok". Marge's dialogue is so wasted.
  • ZennGlenn
    1789 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Ditto on all of these posts 8)
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    That's one of the few things "a competing game" does better, and something I'd always wished TSTO did: More voices. I think that would be fantastic, really.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Kind of like Abraham Lincoln oly chuckles and giggles.
  • suetopia
    4232 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Ned Flanders should say "okalee-dokalee" when assigned a task. Much more Nedish than "oh no!"
  • adam_d_t
    28 posts
    edited September 2014
    Mr.Burns
    Nelson
    Herman
    Wiggum
    Luigi
    Among others all have very little to say

And yes how okalee-dokalee isn't his main phrase I don't know lol
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6390 posts Moderator
    edited September 2014
    This is one update that seriously needs to happen
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I agree with this thread and everything in it
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I know this will never happen but would love to see some voices for characters not voiced by the main actors. Milhouse for example. They are not celebrity voices just actors that only make occasional appearances. Maurice Lamarche and Pam Hayden come to mind!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6390 posts Moderator
    edited September 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    I know this will never happen but would love to see some voices for characters not voiced by the main actors. Milhouse for example. They are not celebrity voices just actors that only make occasional appearances. Maurice Lamarche and Pam Hayden come to mind!

What they should at least do is get the rights to the rest of the cast. They may not be the main 6, but they voice characters in every episode.

Tress MacNielle
    Russi Taylor
    Pamela Hayden
    Karl Wiedergott
    Maggie Roswell

And even Marcia Wallace to honor her. That way we can always hear Ms. Krabappel's voice
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    henpot7514 wrote:
    I agree with this thread and everything in it
    Then let me add that you are going to buy me a 2015 Camaro Z28. :D
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:

What they should at least do is get the rights to the rest of the cast. They may not be the main 6, but they voice characters in every episode.

Tress MacNielle
    Russi Taylor
    Pamela Hayden
    Karl Wiedergott
    Maggie Roswell

And even Marcia Wallace to honor her. That way we can always hear Ms. Krabappel's voice

I agree I think at the very least they should get these three voices if they could

Marica Wallace
    If possible Phil Hartman
    And Kelsey Grammar
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.