EA Forums - Banner

Mini update

Just got it too, also can't see anything new. Maybe it's running a little smoother on friend visits, but that could just be wishful thinking.

Replies

• richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    It flashed up for a second. Probably nothing, just a patch to the files. Maybe making the bonsai tree worth the 12 donuts it costs.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Good Lord. Please tell me they did enlarge any more buildings. ;)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    It flashed up for a second. Probably nothing, just a patch to the files. Maybe making the bonsai tree worth the 12 donuts it costs.

they cant make it have a multiplier because you can get as many as you want as long as you have paid 100 donuts for akira
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    No changes that I can see, but at least Madam Chao's didn't get any bigger...
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited September 2014

No... Madame Chaos is still large. And shields still got lost when you got to KL. I have tested it. :roll:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    its possible that it's a solution to the Harp of Death problem and you cant see the change cause you dont have it. they already solved mine before this so i cant check
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited September 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

they cant make it have a multiplier because you can get as many as you want as long as you have paid 100 donuts for akira

Um....plenty of the unlimited premium items have a multiplier.....

EDIT: Oh I see what you mean now...
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

That's their problem. Why would anyone bother wasting 36 hours to get something that adds to tree hugging? It's utterly pointless.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

That's their problem. Why would anyone bother wasting 36 hours to get something that adds to tree hugging? It's utterly pointless.

I think it's a neat feature, charecters that can produce more than game money. Game money is pointless. Akira is fairly reasonable at 100 donuts. I will likely pick him up if I have enough donuts left after Halloween and make a little banzai grove.
  • kturner81
    14 posts
    edited September 2014
    looks like they added a couple new Friend point prizes finally.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    kturner81 wrote:
    that was the Lvl 44 update
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited September 2014
    kturner81 wrote:

if you're talking about the Marge Tetherball and Mr. Teeny, those were added with the Level 44 update several days ago, not the mini one from today that we're talking about.
  • kturner81
    14 posts
    edited September 2014
    Ah, I've been in revenge mode when visiting people mostly so I hadn't noticed until today.
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1139 posts Member
    edited September 2014

Haha exactly what I thought.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited September 2014
    The update definitely increased the stability of neighbor visits. This is from a person with a device that generally did not have crash problems but severe crashing problems post Clash of Clans update. Last week, the app crashed every 6 or 7 visits. Today, I was able to do all neighbor visits + nerd/elixir visits without crashing once.
  • vanettoonl726
    229 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    EA did two crappy things with the Level 44 update; one was upsizing (and ruining) Madame Chao's and the other appears to be they took away donuts for friend visits. Maybe the update at least gave us back the opportunity to earn donuts? Doubt it, but hope so.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    EA did two crappy things with the Level 44 update; one was upsizing (and ruining) Madame Chao's and the other appears to be they took away donuts for friend visits. Maybe the update at least gave us back the opportunity to earn donuts? Doubt it, but hope so.

You get donuts again until after you receive the last friendship price.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited September 2014
    I still don't see a difference. I did get to visit all neighbours without having to reload the game. Can't believe Bart didn't pull the plug. :D
  • vanettoonl726
    229 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Ah okay, thanks. Good to know you eventually get the donuts back for friend visits.
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    11 MB of something.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.