EA Forums - Banner

Level Cap?

ITS OVER 9000! :mrgreen:

Replies

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I dont think there is a limit. I'm in the 50s as well. He levels much faster than the others.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    Im interested to see if anything comes from the levelling up, they said we'd be able to see where people got to, dunno how theyd manage that though.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2014
    I dont think there is a limit. I'm in the 50s as well. He levels much faster than the others.

Wizard Marge seems to take forever :roll:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    vetteeater wrote:
    Is there any level cap on barbarian homer? I'm kind of hoping there is..
    Currently he's level 57

Mine is over the 70 :roll:
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited September 2014

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Level 100 seems like a likely cap. I however have zero idea what level my Homer is at. I stopped leveling him up soon after I got all my castles to level 19. I'll make sure he's maxed out before the event ends. I see no point in leveling up my castles any higher 19. All it does is detours invaders from invading your own. And I will most likely put Lisa and Bart's castles in storage, along with the wall and towers. I don't really care for them that much.
  • CorporalSully
    31 posts
    edited September 2014
    Just hit level 75. No end in sight.
  • Moothie99999
    5 posts
    edited September 2014
    I figured there was something for hitting 100 but I am currently on level 112 with nothing as a reward....
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    I think they should of made a level cap especially because of the amount of gold needed or at least give us something like the membership bonus from the stone cutters event

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Wizard Marge seems to take forever :roll:

I get about 5 Homer levels for each Marge level. Women...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!