EA Forums - Banner

Is Mr Teeny tasked/voiced(guessing yes on that one)

L_B_123XD wrote:
I'm trying to drcide whether ill visit friends or wait until Halloween,at the moment visiting friends is simply slow and frustrating necause half the building can't be clicked on unless you are attacking. When Halloween comes ill be visiting anyway as I imagine that'll be how go complete te ever and it'll be easier due to no attacks.
I'm not really a fan of the Marge tetherball and Mr teeny can probably wait a month or so

Mr Teeny does the Go For a Walk With Krusty task. (It was available with Krusty alone as "Walk Mr. Teeny" which is now a joint task).

Replies

• dhlennon
    133 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Shouldn't you be visiting your 'neighbo(u)rs/friends' every day regardless? Not wishing to be rude, but who would want to be a TSTO friend with you if you only play when you want to?

Yes, neighbour visits are slow right now, but just ignore the **** stuff and scroll straight to tappable buildings.

• L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    dhlennon wrote:
    Shouldn't you be visiting your 'neighbo(u)rs/friends' every day regardless? Not wishing to be rude, but who would want to be a TSTO friend with you if you only play when you want to?

Yes, neighbour visits are slow right now, but just ignore the **** stuff and scroll straight to tappable buildings.
    Not everyday, life unfortunately dictates that I don't have near enough time to visit everyday. I rarely get on the moment to do the event, hence I have 34k gold when I completed it like a week ago.
    Plus it's not even just that its slow, it crashes 3/5of the times anyway
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited September 2014
    dhlennon wrote:

Lmao, not if you have a life and get busy. You can still be a good neighbor.
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited September 2014
    dhlennon wrote:

Yes, how dare somebody partake in a leisure activity at their own leisure. How utterly inconsiderate of them!
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    dhlennon wrote:

Lol you're a good friend dhlennon if you are able to visit your neighbors everyday. I try to but it does take me forever to visit them all and some days I'm too busy or just too downright lazy. But feel free to friend me if you have room! Lol always looking for good neighbors :wink:
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I rarely visit friends during non-events and I've had several friends for 2+ years. I don't think most people are that concerned with there neighbors visiting them. Or at least I know I could care less if they visit.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!