EA Forums - Banner

Donut spend notification turned off

Yes this often happens with updates. Best to check your settings after every update to be safe.

Replies

• richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    I thought a recent update made it so the donut confirm was always on.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Yeah I read that too but I've still seen a few people mention theirs has turned itself off. I can't really go by my own experience, I've always been pretty lucky with mine staying on.
  • pattimesseng
    132 posts
    edited September 2014
    bee88161 wrote:
    Yeah I read that too but I've still seen a few people mention theirs has turned itself off. I can't really go by my own experience, I've always been pretty lucky with mine staying on.
    mine was off, I didn't know. It, because I leave it turned off. It cost me 5 donuts to find out.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I know this is going to sound rude, so I'm sorry for that ... yet here I go:

I don't mind duplicate threads. Once something's slipped off the few first pages, it's hard to search for. The search here looks through ALL of EA's forums, so you get tons you don't want. It's harder to sift through that than to read the list of threads on the first few pages.

And that's the thing. This isn't the only thread on the subject on page 1. I don't know which came first, but I feel it's the obligation of the poster to look at the first 2, maybe 3, pages of posts to see if it's already been posted. So one of these donut confirmation checkbox posts should be the only one on the first page, and the others should post in the established thread. It's a small thing that would make it easier for everyone.

Thanks for reading.
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    pattimesseng - I'm so sorry you lost your donuts :(
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    suetopia wrote:
    pattimesseng - I'm so sorry you lost your donuts :(

Now THAT was friendly! Happy tapping!
  • clayjar-fred
    55 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I got it worse. I lost 44 donuts on a pack of stupid cheater dice. It took me a long time to get those donuts and cheater dice were worthless since I got more than 15 cheater dice for free since playing. I rather would have accidentally clicked on a premium fence. At least I would have gotten something worthwhile.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.