EA Forums - Banner

Black hole Apocalypse

Haha I think this is my favorite glitch so far! Though I still have to remind myself every time I look at the black hole that those aren't flies buzzing around it lol.

Replies

• LimeWire_Prime
    55 posts
    edited December 2012
    Thx dude, the really funny part is the debris, so the destruction of my town looks very real ^^

The debris is just a fully completed animation of the black hole without deleting the earlier animation stages it seems

Btw: only the original hole is animated, the others don't move
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Unusual glitch this one.
    Reminds me somehow of war of the worlds.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • jbondra
    204 posts
    edited December 2012
    Haha, that's cool.
  • mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    LOL! Looks quite cool, though I stored that black hole in my bin the moment I got it, I think it looks so ugly in my town... :(
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    It's the only item I've stored. I just can't seem to make it look right in my town.
  • albert2k
    271 posts
    edited December 2012
    This looks nice
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I like this one... it looks like confetti is raining down over Springfield for New Year :)
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I captured one similar to that in my town. I will post it, along with some others, if I ever get the rights to do so.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Jopa79 wrote:
    I captured one similar to that in my town. I will post it, along with some others, if I ever get the rights to do so.

If you have something good, by all means post it! There are lots of Level 2's around here who will be happy to Re-post the pic for you so it shows.
  • ru77en
    23 posts
    edited December 2012
    Love this glitch :D Had it a few times but not on so many houses as yours, LimeWire_Prime. Looks awesome! :)
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Cool glitch. The collider's ramping up production.
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    My town's version of the multiplying black hole.

IMG%5D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!